Community_discussions_small  

Question

Big Tiki (Auckland - Christchurch) 15th Dec

29 Oct 2012 Neeshka asked

Neeshka

Hey guys, I've just booked the big tiki from auckland to christchurch, departing 15th December. Has anyone else booked? :)

• 29 Oct 2012 Karlee said

Karlee

Madison Spencer and I are both booked for the dec 15-jan 2 Auckland to Christchurch tour also :)

• 30 Oct 2012 Neeshka said

Neeshka

Awesome! Are you guys staying in Auckland/Christchurch before or after the tour?

• 30 Oct 2012 Karlee said

Karlee

We’re staying in Auckland for one night before the tour! We’re staying at the Mercure Hotel Auckland if you were looking to book one?
    We’re taking off to Fiji from Christchurch

• 30 Oct 2012 Madison said

Madison

Yeah! Are you going to Fiji as well Neeshka?

Neeshka

Yeh same I get in on the 14th. I’m staying in Base Hostel which is really close to the Mercure I think! So jealous you guys are going to Fiji! Unfortunately I have to fly back to Perth on the 3rd.. Are you guys traveling before NZ?

Karlee

Oh good!
    Sadly no, we are both in University and are writing exams right up until our departure date

Neeshka

Great way to celebrate end of exams! Is this your last year studying? Are you guys planning to go skydiving?

Karlee

No, I’m in my 3rd year but I’m getting there :) Are you travelling before?
    Of course!!

Neeshka

Same, only one more year to go for me :) Yeh I’m on my study abroad year from London so will be doing East coast of Australia after end of exams and then flying straight to Auckland! Have you guys been to Aus/NZ before?

Neeshka

Same, only one more year to go for me :) Yeh I’m on my study abroad year from London so will be doing East coast of Australia after end of exams and then flying straight to Auckland! Have you guys been to Aus/NZ before?

• 31 Oct 2012 Karlee said

Karlee

Sorry, when you said sky diving I was thinking bungee jumping for some reason. I’ve already been sky diving so I’m not sure I’m going to go again or not.
    No we’ve never been, it’s a long ways for us haha.
    I may have just read this wrong, but you’re from London then?

• 6 Nov 2012 Neeshka said

Neeshka

Yep from London, doing a year abroad in Perth :)

• 29 Nov 2012 Ida Louise said

Ida Louise

Hi! I think I’ll join you in the start. I’m doing the Sun & steam tour, starting the 15th in Auckland as well. And it looks like we have the same programme for the first 5 days :)

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.