Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Mykonos or Corfu

29 Nov 2010 Explorer1217966 said

Default_avatar
Hi all

I've been looking at a few different tours which go to Greece and just wanted to know which place is better to go to - Mykonos or Corfu?

Thanks!
  • 8 Dec 2010 Explorer1169366 said

Default_avatar

Mykonos is beautiful, it is a truely amazing place and I am sooo glade I went there. I also went to Corfu, corfu was nice and the day out on Georges boat was the funnest day I had on my 23 day tour, but it is a big party. If you want a party do corfu if you want to take in the view of one of the most beautiful places on Earth go to Mykonos. Hope this helps

• 8 Dec 2010 ptooma said

Default_avatar

in addition … Corfu is nice, but it doesn’t not compare to the maze of Mykonos.

• 8 Dec 2010 RJ1817 said

RJ1817

My tour goes to Corfu! Looks awesome

• 9 Dec 2010 Marilou said

Marilou

As for me, I also did a lot of compairing for a trip to Greece, amd Mykonos was part of my “must-see” list, after Delphi of course Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->

So In the end I picked one that included Mykonos Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 13 Dec 2010 LadyRainbow said

LadyRainbow

I thought both Greek Islands were amazing and it is def a tough call. The Corfu town centre is pretty cool and George’s Boat was probably the best day on tour for a lot of people. Also, if you hire a car for the day and drive around the island, there are some gorgeous spots to chill out. Mykonos is absolutely stunning. There are plenty of white buildings Greece is so famous for and it’s water is absolutely prisine. But I think the nightlife in Mykonos is far better than in Corfu, from what I experienced. There seem to be more options, and Paradise Beach during the day is one big party that you cannot miss! So which one would I recommend? I really don’t know. Both different and similar in so many ways. It all comes down to personal preference. Would you consider doing a tour that goes to both islands?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion