Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Escapade August 2013 - Who's going?! :D

30 Oct 2012 Sarah asked

Sarah

I haven't chosen a date yet but looking to book for late August, also planning on staying in London afterwards to live and work. Does anyone else have a similar plan?!

• 1 Nov 2012 DanWakeling said

DanWakeling

I did the same trip this year, IT WAS AMAZING. Had the best group and tour manager and we had so much fun. I wish it never ended!

• 2 Nov 2012 Adele said

Adele

i want to do this tour in july/august 2013. still deciding on which date to book.

• 4 Nov 2012 Michael said

Michael

hey guys I’m doing the tour on the 7th july, really looking forward to it!

• 4 Nov 2012 Michael said

Michael

hey guys! I’m doing this tour on the 7th of July, really looking forward to it!

• 4 Nov 2012 Tom said

Default_avatar

i’m doin the euroean escapade 3rd july 2013. im stayin in london after for a while aswell. cant wait!!!

• 4 Nov 2012 Adele said

Adele

I can’t decide whether I want to stay in England for a bit before my tour or afterwards. What is everyone’s opinion? What do you think would be better?

• 4 Nov 2012 Sarah said

Sarah

Is anyone looking at doing it at the end of August? I was wanting to book one of the last tours for 2013 so I have a chance to save as much as I can until then! As I will also be paying the tour off.

• 4 Nov 2012 Sarah said

Sarah

Adele – I might stay both before and for a week or two after in England. Although I’d love to see Scotland too.. hmmm.

• 4 Nov 2012 Adele said

Adele

Yeah I was also thinking of doing that Sarah. I definitely want to arrive at least a day or two before the tour starts because I don’t want to start off the tip having jet lag. But I also really want to see Belgium and taste the chocolates and stuff because I am studying patisserie so I don’t want to go all that way and not go.

• 19 Nov 2012 TysonPovey said

TysonPovey

Hey, I have booked the August 24th trip finishes a couple of days before Oktoberfest starts, so mighty have to attend that. Never been overseas, can’t wait. I have only booked the one night stay before trip, shouldn’t be hard to stay somewhere before hand for going over there earlier.

• 25 Jan 2013 Kate said

Default_avatar

Hey, I have booked the September 16th trip if anyone ended up booking later. Adele I think you should stay after your contiki as then you will have a bit of a feel for London and know your way around a bit, also you may end up making friends/connections that can help you out while you are staying on afterwards. Oktoberfest sounds amazing Tyson. My contiki will be in Munich for Oktoberfest cant wait!

• 27 Jan 2013 Ahan said

Ahan

im booked on the august 12th tour! anyone else ?

• 30 Jan 2013 Jéssica said

Jéssica

I’m also thinking about booking for august, still unsure about the date

• 21 Feb 2013 Berryone said

Berryone

I’m looking in to booking this trip for 19th august 2013 . Any one else thinking of doing this tour?I will doing to solo. Bit nervous :)

• 22 Feb 2013 shivani said

shivani

Hi, a friend and I (two girls) have booked the tour starting 18th Aug (Berryone says 19th but it may be 18th???) and ending 11th Sept. We are both first time travelers to Europe and are also doing the Aegean Classic tour around the Greek islands after (15th Sept – 20th Sept) – should be a blast :)

• 23 Feb 2013 Berryone said

Berryone

Hey sorry its the 18th (shivani) have already booked s I will be there :)

• 23 Feb 2013 Berryone said

Berryone

Hello (Shivani) sorry it is the 18th :) I will be there booked and looking forward to it…….

• 18 Mar 2013 Brodie said

Brodie

I’m booked for the 18th :-) should be an awesome 25 days! Definitely ooking to work and live in London afterwards too

• 15 Apr 2013 Paul said

Paul

hey ive booked euopean escapade for 27th of july. anyone else going on that tour?

• 15 Apr 2013 Andrew Dalton said

Andrew Dalton

Hey , one of my best friends and I will be on the August 6 tour

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion