Community_discussions_small  

Question

Grand Southern - Start LA 11 July 2013

2 Nov 2012 Kimmy asked

Kimmy

I was thinking of doing this tour solo but have never travelled by myself before. Is anyone thinking of doing the same tour or have done it by themselves and want to offer some reassurance or any words of wisdom?

:)

• 5 Nov 2012 Watto said

Watto

I had a mate go on the europe trip by him self and he said he had a blast and that after a day or 2 you’re pretty much best mates with everyone on the tour and you just have the best time with them. Ill be doing this tour departing June 17. I think the best way is to just go with the flow and make the most of it and youll forget youre by your self :P hope this kinda helps :)

• 5 Nov 2012 Kimmy said

Kimmy

That’s great – thanks for the pep talk :) haha

Hope you have a great time on your tour!!

• 8 Nov 2012 AussieSolly said

AussieSolly

I paid my deposit about 3 weeks ago for GS LA-NY leaving 8 July 2013!
    Also going solo, then planning on backpacking around Northern America for another month before heading to UK/Europe for a while… from what I’ve heard there’s no reason why you shouldn’t do it solo! And i think everyone travelling is out to meet people and create amazing memories <3
    Happy travels!!

• 12 Dec 2012 aleisha9 said

aleisha9

I’m planning on doing the same thing going solo and scared as hell hahah but I’m looking at june 17th so can be in miami for 4th july.!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.