Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Escapade April 11th 2011.. whos all in?? :)

5 Jan 2011 Bex and Ian asked

Bex and Ian
Hey havn't seen anybody booked in for the april 11th tour.. anybody doing it ??? Smiler
  • 11 Jan 2011 Lincoln said

Default_avatar

Hey guys, im on this trip. paid my final payment yesterday. do you have facebook??

• 11 Jan 2011 Bex and Ian said

Bex and Ian

Yup sure do! Rebecca mcmaster. were from new zealand Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> what about you?

• 16 Jan 2011 Lincoln said

Default_avatar

Lincoln Sager. from Australia. nice to meet you. ill try find you on facey.

• 16 Jan 2011 Bex and Ian said

Bex and Ian

Wicked! good to meet somebody Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> lol how old are you? you just going over for the contiki or going to travel afterwards aswell?? i should be easy enough to find on facebook!!

• 5 Feb 2011 Vicki said

Vicki

hey.. hows it going,, im vicki …. me, emily, nat and amy are on this tour. we are all paid for ans ready to go.

• 27 Feb 2011 Explorer1113294 said

Default_avatar

Hi guys, I’m Laura! I am also going on this trip, I am going solo, flying in to London on the 9th, is anyone else going to be around before the tour starts?

• 27 Feb 2011 Vicki said

Vicki

yeh us four ( me, Em, Nat, and Amy) will be there.. we fly in on 7th and are staying at the royal national (where the tour starts from). catch up before hand at the pub downstairs.. if you would like.

• 28 Feb 2011 LBatstone said

Default_avatar

me (leah batstone) and my friend (alicia) will be on this tour! it’s my second time in europe and her first time. feel free to add me on fb too!

• 1 Mar 2011 Explorer1228952 said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone =0) I’m Mariella, also going on this tour solo. I’m excited to meet everyone!!! Anyone else planning on staying after and doing more travelling??

• 2 Mar 2011 Explorer1113294 said

Default_avatar

Hi Mariella, I am staying in London for 2 nights after the tour then I have 9 days to travel around the UK before I fly out, I haven’t booked anything yet, are you also doing more travel after the tour? Cheers, Laura

• 3 Mar 2011 Nattyxox said

Default_avatar

Hey Guys (and Ladies)

Nice to finally see some people on our tour, I am the ‘nat’ that vick mentioned, i cant wait for this trip!!!! Hope to have a drink in the pub with you all before we head off :)

• 11 Mar 2011 Explorer1228952 said

Default_avatar

Hey Laura =0) I’m planning on staying after for 2 weeks, maybe go up to Denmark and/or Prague….I also dont really have that planned yet =p But I’m spending a week beforehand travelling the UK so who knows about after since neither of us really planned anything maybe we’ll decide to do something completey different….like Greece =p haha =0) I look forward to meeting you(and everyone else) in just a few weeks =0)

• 12 Mar 2011 Lincoln said

Default_avatar

hey guys im travelling for a month after this tour. might book another contiki yet. not sure tho. add me on facebook. Lincoln Sager (australia) :)

• 13 Mar 2011 Bex and Ian said

Bex and Ian

aw wicked!! its cool to se everybody on here :) we are getting there on thr 6th of april and will be staying for quite a while afterwards to live :) I made a facebook group for us to chat on since we all seem to have facebook :) “Europen Escapade 11th April 2011” or try this link http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_209867042363191#!/home.php?sk=group_209867042363191&ap=1
    Bex and Ian :)

• 13 Mar 2011 Explorer1235252 said

Default_avatar

Hello everyone. I’m Roger from Dunedin NZ. Can’t wait to be on this trip and meet up with you guys!

• 19 Mar 2011 TallExplorer203 said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone, I’m Milan have been finalising everything in the last few days but I am now booked and ready to go! I should be there the day before we leave and I am planning on going to visit some relo’s in Serbia after.

I’m from Sydney AUS btw – just graduated and figured it would be a nice time to go oversees for a while before full time work gets a hold on me :) You can find me on facebook also: Milan Obradovic.

Nice to meet you all, can’t wait for this trip!

• 29 Mar 2011 Monique said

Monique

Hey!!!!!!
    I am booked onto this tour! I am staying at the Royal National for 5 nights before the contiki starts so would love to catch up for drinks and meet anyone else who is in the area :) I am planning on staying in Europe for a year after the tour and see what happens… no real plans as such after the contiki.

Can’t wait to meet u all!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Counting down…..

• 6 Apr 2011 Explorer1239598 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys!!!

My name is Sabrina and I am also travelling solo with contiki. I am from Canada and am currently visiting Scotland for a few days then back to London to start the tour. I’ll be staying in London for about a week after the tour. Im so excited and can’t wait to meet everyone!!!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion