Community_discussions_small  

Comment

October 7 - 17, 2011

1 Dec 2010 LilBoltFan said

LilBoltFan
Anyone booked to go yet? Smiler
  • 6 Apr 2011 Michellef87 said

Michellef87

I have booked this! I cannot wait! Have you been to Europe before?

• 25 Jul 2011 LilBoltFan said

LilBoltFan

Michelle, I am just now seeing this comment! Sorry!!
    Yes, I’ve been to a few places, Brussels, Brugges (Belgium), Paris and Ireland (is that considered Europe??) What about you, have you been? Are you going solo?

• 26 Jul 2011 Michellef87 said

Michellef87

Lol! No worries! I have been to England and Scotland, I went last year, and I loved it!!! Can’t wait to go again. I am going solo, but I have a good friend who lives in London that I am visiting while I am there. What is your name? Talk to you soon!

• 26 Jul 2011 LilBoltFan said

LilBoltFan

We are actually spending an extra day in London and an extra day in Paris, I can’t wait!! I have a friend in England as well and we are working out the details of meeting up in London. So you’ve been with Contiki before? Any tips on packing or what kind of clothes/shoes to wear.
    :)
    -Christiana

• 26 Jul 2011 Michellef87 said

Michellef87

Awesome! I may actually be changing my trip and only going to London, I am not sure quite yet. I am joining the Navy and I am leaving for bootcamp in November, but I am not sure exactly how long I will be able to go on this trip because of the things that I have to take care of here. Either way I am excited! I suggest bringing comfortable shoes, you can walk anywhere in London. I went to London in October of last year and the weather was nice. I brought a fleece jacket and was ok. The coldest part of the trip for me was in Scotland, so since we aren’t going there you will be fine. It definately gets cold at night. I also brought scarves. I love fashion and London is a very fashion forward city, no matter the temp, the girls are dressed to the nines. I suggest pants and jeans as well as tights. I brought too much, but as long as your suitcase is under the 60lbs limit, you will be good to go. I would also bring an umbrella for sure! Talk to you soon!

• 7 Sep 2011 theatremama said

Default_avatar

Hey! I’ll be going on this trip! I’m Pola- from toronto. I was getting worried I was the only one on this trip! exciting to know i’m not! lol. I"m a contiki newby, but i hear amazing things about it. LOOKING FORWARD!

• 16 Sep 2011 Explorer1292572 said

Default_avatar

My girlfriends and I will be also going on this trip! We are very excited! We are flying from New Jersey. It looks like the trip is completely full!!!

• 21 Sep 2011 LilBoltFan said

LilBoltFan

Did everyone get their travle docs from Contiki? It’s OFFICIAL!! Can’t wait…almost 2 weeks away! :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.