Community_discussions_small  

Question

EUROPEAN ESCAPADE JULY 7TH 2013

4 Nov 2012 Michael asked

Michael

Hey guys,
My names Michael,
Solo travelling this amazing looking tour, departing on July 7th. Anyone else booked on the same tour

Cheers!

• 4 Nov 2012 Adele said

Adele

I’m hoping to book this tour on the 7th as well. i still need to actually go to the travel agent and discuss things but this is the date i am hoping to book. might see you on tour :)

• 4 Nov 2012 Michael said

Michael

hey adele
    sounds good! yeah looking forward to it,
    you travelling solo aswell?

• 4 Nov 2012 Adele said

Adele

yep, I’m travelling solo. all the way from melbourne australia. how about you?

Michael

yeah same and same :) first time?

• 4 Nov 2012 Adele said

Adele

it will be my first time going on a contiki tour and travelling solo, but I’ve been to a few places in europe before.

Michael

oh sweet, yeah its my first time solo travelling, nervous but very much looking forward to it, first time in europe as well

• 4 Nov 2012 Adele said

Adele

yeah i am very excited! i think it will be a great way to make new friends though being a solo traveller.

Michael

yeah exactly right, forces us out of our comfort zone.

• 5 Nov 2012 Adele said

Adele

too true. I’m so excited to meet new people though and travel throughout europe! the next 6 months better go quickly!! haha

• 5 Nov 2012 Michael said

Michael

yeah I’m sure it will..those 25 days are going to go even quicker though haha!

• 5 Nov 2012 Adele said

Adele

haha so true! i think I’m going to stay in london for a bit after the tour.

• 5 Nov 2012 Michael said

Michael

I’d love to do the same, unfortunately my uni semester commences pretty much on my return

• 5 Nov 2012 Adele said

Adele

Oh that’s unfortunate. I finish my course end of June so I’m free to do whatever I want haha :)

• 6 Nov 2012 Michael said

Michael

lucky you! yeah still 4 years to go for me..have u found anyone else that is doing this tour? theres a check in for the tour which shows all the people that have booked..but only 2 people are in the group so far :/

• 6 Nov 2012 Adele said

Adele

well i haven’t actually booked the tour just yet. I’m hoping to go tomorrow to the travel agent. once i book it in i will join the check in. how old are you?

• 7 Nov 2012 Adele said

Adele

went to the travel agent today. going to pay my deposit by next week and then i will be joining the check in group. SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!

• 7 Nov 2012 Michael said

Michael

haha sweet! thats awesome, yeah really looking forward to it as well. good luck with the booking etc.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Top Discussions

Discussions Details

Last response over 1 year

This question was posted about over 1 year ago. It has been discussed 17 times and liked 1 time.

2 people are following this discussion.

• Michael
  • Adele

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.