Community_discussions_small  

Question

Great Britain and Ireland Oct. 3, 2013

4 Nov 2012 Airrie asked

Airrie

I am officially signed up for Great Britain and Ireland Leaving Oct. 2 (on the American brochure) and Arriving and meeting in London Oct. 3. I was wondering who else is all going or thinking about going on this trip. I'm a solo traveler and I hope to chat with other travelers before the trip.

• 24 Dec 2012 Matthew said

Matthew

Hey, ive booked for this trip too, this will be the second tour ill be doing after European Explorer plus Mykonos Island. At this stage im going solo too.

• 4 Jan 2013 Airrie said

Airrie

Yay, I’m so glad to see someone else going on this trip, I was beginning to think I would be the only one. I did European Explorer with Greek Island Cruising last year, you are going to love that trip!!

• 7 Jan 2013 cassidy said

Default_avatar

I have the month of October off and still debating between this tour, or the Scotland and Ireland tour on the 6th. A bit nervous as this will be my first trip out of US, going solo, and probably on the older side (31) of the other travelers.

• 9 Jan 2013 Matthew said

Matthew

When i booked with my travel agent she told me that theres a few people that have also! yea im looking forward to both tours, probly be broke at the end of it but it will be and awesome experience and cant wait!!

Well this tour dose the scotland and ireland tour also just with a bit of england thrown in too either tour would be good depends on how long you want to go for i guess. I dont think it matters which end end of the age bracket you are, where all there for the same thing a bloody good time!

• 14 Jan 2013 Explorer1248693 said

Default_avatar

I am doing this tour July 2013… if annyone else is, send a message! :) Very excited!

• 20 Jan 2013 cassidy said

Default_avatar

Booked for Oct. 3rd-Oct 19th!! Staying in London a couple days before and after. Can’t wait!!!

• 27 Jan 2013 Matthew said

Matthew

Hopefully this trip will be a goer then :)

• 21 Feb 2013 Katarina said

Katarina

I am in the middle of booking this trip August 18th 2013 departure! Going solo! If anyone else is let me know :)

• 15 Apr 2013 Julia said

Default_avatar

I’m looking at this one on October 3rd as well and will be solo too.

• 2 Jul 2013 Danielle said

Danielle

Hi, I have booked for the Ireland part of this tour also travelling solo :-)

• 7 Jul 2013 AC said

AC

Another solo traveller here! Was originally on the one the week after but a big group of 30 booked it out so I had to shift, maybe that will turn out for the best!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion