Community_discussions_small  

Question

NYE in Sydney??

5 Nov 2012 Victoria asked

Victoria

Hi, I am looking to spend NYE in Sydney and then Ill be doing the Reefs tour from Sydney Jan3.. I am traveling alone, so I would like to know anyone that would like to be my roommate for at least the days in Sydney? Email me Victoriakova@gmail.com or just reply on here. Thank you!

• 5 Nov 2012 Cdn_Sarah said

Cdn_Sarah

Hi Victoria! I’m doing Reefs & Rainforests starting in Sydney on Jan 6. I’m not sure if you’re doing the same tour as me or not? If you are, I’d be interested in sharing a room with you. I’m also flying into Sydney on Jan 4. So excited!! Btw, I noticed you’re from NYC. Hope you’re okay after Sandy!!

• 5 Nov 2012 Victoria said

Victoria

Whats the difference between the rainforest and just the reefs and sailing? I kinda want to omit rainforest because I was just in Costa Rica, and thats all I did is rainforest :) lol I just booked my ticket for 28th of Dec, going to spend New Years in Sydney.. I heard its amazing! So whenever you are in Sydney let me know and lets meet up! My number is 732-599-9994 if you have whats app or viber?

• 7 Nov 2012 Cdn_Sarah said

Cdn_Sarah

Reefs & rainforests is 2 nights longer than Beaches & Reefs going up Cape Tribulation & back to Cairns. Cairns looks gorgeous, I’m thinking of spending 2 extra nights after the tour there. NYE in Sydney does look amazing, should be super fun for you!! I’ll definitely add you on whats app. Would be fun to meet up with you before the tour. :)

• 18 Nov 2012 Marie said

Default_avatar

Hey, I’m doing the Reefs and Rainforests with sailing on January 6th. I’m landing in Sydney on January 3rd and staying in a hostel (Jackaroo something) for those first few days. I’d be cool to meet up with you guys :) Also Victoria, I’m living in Montreal right now but my family is from Saratoga Springs, NY which is only 3 hours or so from NYC so it would be cool if we could meet up before even arriving in Australia :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion