Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Escapade 2013

7 Nov 2012 camilla0108 asked

camilla0108

Is anyone on the European escapade starting from June 25th 2013? Also has anyone done this tour and have any advice on how much i should bring or what to see or do? Anything would be great! :) Thanks! x

• 27 Nov 2012 Amber said

Default_avatar

Me and my sister booked for the 25 th :)

• 28 Dec 2012 Adam123 said

Adam123

Hey guys. im thinking of going on a tour around this time. ive done one before and its pretty awesome. ill be going solo this time but. @camilla0108 i cant really tell you how much to bring because the boys and myself that i went with before went completely overbored. thats one of the resons i want to go again because i missed out on so much. im looking to do a tour so i can finish up in time for tomorrowland. hope to speak to you guys soon :)

• 1 Jan 2013 Karan said

Karan

YES! My mate and I are doing the same tour. We leave Australia on 23rd June, arrive in London the next day and we booked the hotel for the night before the tour starts.

• 1 Jan 2013 Karan said

Karan

So I guess I have found a bunch of people going on the same tour. We should make a facebook page and discuss this there?

From what I have gathered is that pack light but be smart about it. Get some antibiotics prescribed from your doctor as you are bound to get sick. Carry a plastic bag to put all your dirty clothes in. Carry a power-board. About $150 a day would be sufficient. Write down basic words from different languages (the countries we will be visiting). Buy a PAC safe waist pouch/ money belt (something like this http://pacsafe.com/stashsafe-200-anti-theft-fanny-pack). Carry your passport and tickets with you at all times.

Well this comes to my mind atm, and as I said we should make a facebook topic so we can share information like this :)

• 3 Jan 2013 Karan said

Karan

https://www.facebook.com/events/459174907474181/?notif_t=plan_user_joined

This is the event to our group. Feel free to join :)

• 3 Jan 2013 Kiel said

Kiel

I’m going on the April 26 Euro Escapade. Already met a few people doing it as well via a FB group… it’s crazy the amount of action going on in there when there’s still 100 days till the trip, haha!

• 31 Jan 2013 EllaBee_55 said

EllaBee_55

Hey all! Just wanted to ask that if anyone has to cancel their tour that starts on June 27th, could they please let me know? I’m dying to go with my friend, and it’s all full at the moment. :(
    Thanks so much!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.