Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Grand Southern LA>NY (24th Nov 2011-19th Dec 2011)

31 Dec 2010 sophie_sop said

Default_avatar
Hey guys,
Anyone else doing the Grand Southern departing LA on Nov 24th 2011 and arriving in NY on Dec 19th 2011??
Sophie
  • 28 Feb 2011 Explorer1195778 said

Default_avatar

Hey!! Yep. Three of us will be joining you on this tour. Me, my husband and my cousin. we did a Europe tour last year and it was awesome! Can’t wait to do this one!!!

• 8 Mar 2011 sophie_sop said

Default_avatar

That’s so exciting!! Can’t wait to meet you!!
    What’s your name and what country are you from??

• 8 Mar 2011 Explorer1195778 said

Default_avatar

Hey!!! Yeah, it is really exciting. We totally can’t wait. I’m jo-Anne, my husband is Chris and my cousin is Bianca. We are from Perth, Western Australia. How about you?? My husband and I did a European tour last year and it was just awesome!! One of the best experiences of my life!!! hopefully this will be just as good!!

• 30 Mar 2011 sophie_sop said

Default_avatar

I’m counting down the days already!! One of my absolute best friends just booked too!! We are both 22 – so you’ll be meeting myself (Sophie) and my friend Stef in November!!
    We’re from Melbourne in VIC so at least there will be some fellow Aussies!!! Wohoo!!

• 1 Apr 2011 Explorer1204621 said

Default_avatar

Hi, my name is Georgia and I am booked on this tour too! I’m going solo and I’m from Brisbane :)

• 1 Apr 2011 Explorer1195778 said

Default_avatar

You guys are gonna love it!! Contiki rocks. We had 25 out of 30 Aussies on our last tour. Some people went solo, but don’t worry.. after a couple of hours you will feel like you’ve known people for ages!!!! :)

• 3 Apr 2011 Explorer1223225 said

Explorer1223225

Hey Guys, my name is Hannah and my boyfriend Ryan and i will also be on this trip! i cant wait!!!!!

• 19 Apr 2011 Scorsey said

Scorsey

Hey Im Brad, go by Scorsey, From Canberra currently living in Darwin, just booked this last night should be sweet! Will be bringing an Esky for bus beers!

• 24 Apr 2011 Scorsey said

Scorsey

Don’t worry i went to England in 09 not part of a tour or anything and was still surrounded by Aussies!

• 7 Jun 2011 Timm! said

Timm!

Hey all I’m Timm!
    I’m looking at doing the Grand Southern LA>NY on Nov 24 should be awesome!
    I’m… you guessed it an Aussie. Doing my first tour solo! Any tips from you experienced punters would be greatly appreciated!

Less than 6 months can’t wait!

• 8 Jun 2011 sophie_sop said

Default_avatar

Hey guys!!
    I just made a Facebook group for this tour so feel free to join it if you want to chat!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_103403393087565
    Sophie

• 7 Jul 2011 Explorer1265859 said

Default_avatar

Hey Guys, my name is Nicole and i will be joining this tour Grand Southern LA>NY departing on November 24th. I am Aussie as well haha. I will be doing this tour solo, i am a little nervous yet excited at the same time. Can’t wait to meet you all :-)

• 1 Aug 2011 ShellVale said

Default_avatar

Hey Guys, My name’s Michelle I will also be joining you with my sister Kelly. We are from Perth WA! Cant Wait to meet you all! :)

• 2 Aug 2011 Shelley87 said

Shelley87

hey everyone, my names Shelley, Im also from Australia..Newcastle NSW… i will also be joining you on this tour. i have booked it solo, looking forward to meeting you all. so excited!!!! =]

• 1 Nov 2011 K8-lyn said

K8-lyn

Hi guys! my name is kaitlyn i am also an aussie doing this tour. its now only 3 weeks away. i cannot wait! i am also doing this tour solo. :-)

• 7 Nov 2011 Scott said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone! My name is Scott. Wow, so many Australians on this tour. I’m from Melbourne myself. Getting into LA early in the morning on the 23rd. Can’t wait to meet you all and get started on this tour!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.