Community_discussions_small  

Question

are attraction addmission prices included?

7 Nov 2012 BrookemarleySA asked

BrookemarleySA

Im planning on taking the easy rider tour in 2014, in the itinerary it says things like see the effil tower and the colosseum. does this mean we only see them for afar? as I would like to go up the efil tower and go inside the colosseum etc
thanks guys

• 14 Nov 2012 Jadezie said

Default_avatar

When you enter a city the bus will drive past all the attractions and the tour guide will give you information on them. Contiki tours usually arrive in each city late afternoon. You will go to your hotel and usually there is an evening activity in the city with your tour group. The next day you have the whole day to explore the city at your own leisure and you can visit any attractions you want. Sometimes this includes an optional guided tour organised by Contiki.

Some of the attractions are included in the price. Others you need to pay your own admission. I remember on my tour Contiki gave us all a tourist pass that gave us admission to the colosseum and we went into the express line. When this happens you have to stay with your tour group.

• 17 Nov 2012 BrookemarleySA said

BrookemarleySA

thanks very much for the reply and information. think I will try to budget extra to cover for all the attractions i may want to visit :-)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.