Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Inspiration- highlights/ lows?

7 Nov 2012 vic_ninja asked

Default_avatar

Has anyone been on th euro inspiration tour; if so what are some of the highlights, or unexpected highs of your trip?
Also, if anyone one has been to Europe how cold is it there? I live in Canada and it's generally about -15C here in the winter or colder.

Thanks

• 8 Nov 2012 MeetDane said

MeetDane

i havent been yet but im going on one in december this yearim from australia so im expecting it to be a whole lot older then what i am used to, i wouldnt think it would be colder than canada id say pack for the cold like you would wear around wherever it is you are from

• 9 Nov 2012 Greg said

Default_avatar

@vic ninja – what day is your tour departing?

• 9 Nov 2012 vic_ninja said

Default_avatar

Hey Greg,
    There seems to be some confusion when my tour starts :(
    On the website it says Jan 3 is the departure date but when I talked to contiki they informed me that the real departure was Jan 4. I haven’t found any one traveling on those days though, only a group leaving on Jan 2.
    I’ll be in London a week early so it doesn’t really matter. Are you you doing the euro inspiration as well, if so what’s your departure date?

• 13 Nov 2012 BecH said

BecH

It’s hard to find people also doing European inspiration.
    I’m doing the tour that starts on July 1st 2013.. You’ll have to let me know all about it.

• 13 Nov 2012 Greg said

Default_avatar

@vic ninja – Its confusing because if you leave from the US or over here in this area of the world, Our day 1 is traveling to London and Day 2 is when the tour leaves but in Australia and other countries, Day 1 is the actual day the tour leaves London. Yeah im doing the Inspiration as well, We depart London on Dec 19th

• 13 Nov 2012 Greg said

Default_avatar

@ Bechopper – Hey there, My tour leaves in 4 weeks and I haev only found 11 people that are going on this tour and its completely full. There is 50 people on a tour, so hopefully you will meet some people by July 1st lol

• 15 Nov 2012 vic_ninja said

Default_avatar

Bechopper—I’m sure you will find more people cloer to the date. I didn’t book mine until the end of October with the hopes it might go on sale.
    That still hasent happened but now that I’m all booked and paid I feel so excited and relieved to have that aspect out of the way. Do you know if you’ll be doing any other traveling before or after?

• 4 Jan 2013 natalie1985 said

natalie1985

I’m doing euro inspirations too and have food it really hard to find people on the tour

• 7 Jan 2013 Lks80 said

Default_avatar

I did the tour mid April- mid may. Loved it! 2 nights in each place was key!

• 14 Jan 2013 MichaelClark said

MichaelClark

I did the Inspirations last April. It was great. Tour was only half full. So sometimes you had the seat to yourself. Age was a good range. Great people. I was a little bit shy but after a few days got to know everyone. Everyone looks after everyone. If you have Garai (Tour Manager) or OJ (Bus Driver) then you will like it. I still miss it.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion