Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone going on the European Highlights April 2013

7 Nov 2012 Shell087 asked

Shell087

Just wondering if anyone is going on this tour or has been on this tour and can give me advice on what it is like???

Thanks =)

• 8 Nov 2012 Sam Winzar said

Sam Winzar

Hey!
    I’m going on the European Highlights leaving on the 3rd of April! Haven’t been on any before so no idea what its going to be like!

• 9 Nov 2012 Shell087 said

Shell087

Hey,
    Im not going till April 28th, i have never been on one before either so a bit scared but soooo excited.

• 10 Nov 2012 Ellie said

Ellie

hey im going to the april 29th one :)

• 12 Nov 2012 Shell087 said

Shell087

Hi Ellie,
    So do you leave on the 28th April from London?? Where are you from?? =) Im going solo so its going to be an adventure lol…

• 21 Dec 2012 Kristy said

Default_avatar

Hey!! we’r going on the 3rd of April one!! We’r from the Gold Coast in Australia!

• 27 Dec 2012 Phil said

Phil

april 11th

• 7 Jan 2013 Britty said

Britty

Hello!
    I am going on the 3rd of April and leaving from London! I am from Cape Town, South Africa

too excited for words & nervous as is my first big trip overseas! YAAAAY!

Look forward to meeting everyone!

• 10 Jan 2013 Leisa said

Leisa

I’ll be joining the April 28th tour (leaving from London) as of tomorrow! :) Super excited haven’t been on a tour yet!
    Leaving from London and won’t know a soul but keen to meet everyone along the way! :)

• 16 Jan 2013 Hesson said

Default_avatar

Hey im on the 28th too :)

• 16 Jan 2013 Ellie said

Ellie

yeah im leaving toronto april 28 :) and the tour starts i think the 29th or 30th not too sure. i booked a pre-night hotel so i can have a day in london before the trip!! so excited honestly!!

• 16 Jan 2013 Leisa said

Leisa

I’m in London for a few days before hand too, just to check it out a little. I think i get there on the 25th of April. Can’t wait to explore! Has anyone else got a few days there aswell? Ellie will you be there on the 28th? I think that’s when my tour departs, it says something like 6am! :)
    I can’t wait, just got my itinerary and it made me so excited all over again :)

• 16 Jan 2013 Ellie said

Ellie

hey girls. so apparently the april 29th trip GOT CANCELLED!! :( so now i have to rebook the entire trip. so i might be going in may. check the dates you are going because they just cancelled a lot of dates!

• 16 Jan 2013 Hesson said

Default_avatar

Leisa Il probably be there on the 27th but Im only coming from Birmingham so its not far :)

• 17 Jan 2013 Shell087 said

Shell087

Hey everyone can i just say first how excited i am and cant wait for April… Ill be getting into London a couple of days before the tour starts. Im from Australia and leaving from Syd Airport so any one else who is doing the same let me know :)

• 17 Jan 2013 Leisa said

Leisa

I’m so excited too!! Leaving from the Goldy on the 24th and will be in London by 8am the 25th :)
    So if anyone is around and wants to meet up or anything before the tour i’m keen!

• 17 Jan 2013 Phil said

Phil

Going on the 3rd april now got cancelled for the 10th

• 18 Jan 2013 Britty said

Britty

Hi :) where does everyone find out about tours being cancelled etc ?!? Haven’t heard anything this side :’(

Britty

Hi :) where does everyone find out about tours being cancelled etc ?!? Haven’t heard anything this side :’(

• 18 Jan 2013 nessa_jade89 said

nessa_jade89

Hey britty dont you worry if your going 3rd april tour is guaranteed departure the one i was originally on april 10th that is cancelled.

Britty

Cool, yay :) thanks so much nessa! Are u going on the 3rd then? I’m leaving from London!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion