Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone going on the European Highlights April 2013

7 Nov 2012 Shell087 asked

Shell087

Just wondering if anyone is going on this tour or has been on this tour and can give me advice on what it is like???

Thanks =)

• 18 Jan 2013 nessa_jade89 said

nessa_jade89

Yep we had to change ours to the 3rd – leaving from London also, staying at the hotel above the Contiki Basement 2 nights before the tour starts. Can’t wait!!!

• 18 Jan 2013 Britty said

Britty

Omg! That is exactly what I’m doing! Yay! Will have to meet up! Planning to do London hop-on hop-off bus too! Never been, why not!

• 18 Jan 2013 nessa_jade89 said

nessa_jade89

Sounds good :) not long to go now – see you soon!

• 7 Feb 2013 Ashish said

Default_avatar

Hey guys I will be joining this tour as well, over here I am seeing the start date as April 1st for the tour not seeing any tour start date for april 3rd, Nessa & Britty – are you guys talking about the april 1st tour?

• 7 Feb 2013 Ashish said

Default_avatar

Also since UK is not part of Schengen countries, so I am guessing travelers need to get two visa one for UK and other for schengen countries…correct?

• 21 Feb 2013 Julianne said

Default_avatar

I’m leaving on the 3rd from London too! I’m flying there from Vancouver, Canada.

• 11 Mar 2013 Leesa & Ben said

Leesa & Ben

Hey!
    My boyfriend and I have booked the April 28th tour. We will be arriving into London 22nd. Anyone keen for pre-drinks let me know. Looking forward to meeting you all :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.