Anyone going on the European Highlights April 2013

7 Nov 2012 Shell087 asked

Just wondering if anyone is going on this tour or has been on this tour and can give me advice on what it is like???

Thanks =)

• 18 Jan 2013 nessa_jade89 said

Yep we had to change ours to the 3rd – leaving from London also, staying at the hotel above the Contiki Basement 2 nights before the tour starts. Can’t wait!!!

• 18 Jan 2013 Britty said

Omg! That is exactly what I’m doing! Yay! Will have to meet up! Planning to do London hop-on hop-off bus too! Never been, why not!

• 18 Jan 2013 nessa_jade89 said

Sounds good :) not long to go now – see you soon!

• 7 Feb 2013 Ashish said

Hey guys I will be joining this tour as well, over here I am seeing the start date as April 1st for the tour not seeing any tour start date for april 3rd, Nessa & Britty – are you guys talking about the april 1st tour?

• 7 Feb 2013 Ashish said

Also since UK is not part of Schengen countries, so I am guessing travelers need to get two visa one for UK and other for schengen countries…correct?

• 21 Feb 2013 Julianne said

I’m leaving on the 3rd from London too! I’m flying there from Vancouver, Canada.

• 11 Mar 2013 Leesa & Ben said

Leesa & Ben

My boyfriend and I have booked the April 28th tour. We will be arriving into London 22nd. Anyone keen for pre-drinks let me know. Looking forward to meeting you all :)

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.