Community_discussions_small  

Question

17th of December 2012 european inspiration

8 Nov 2012 MeetDane asked

MeetDane

hello anyone and everyone im a little curious to see as to who is going on the european inspiration tour this december over christmas and new years starting on december 17th in London feel free to message me or just reply on here if you are going or know of anyone who is :)

• 8 Nov 2012 Tahnee said

Tahnee

I’m going!!!!!!!!! Just booked my flights :D Travelling SOLO! Leave brisbane on the 14 Dec land in London on the 15th. Staying extra days once the tour finishes also. Leave London on the 13 Jan I’m so excited never done this before.

• 8 Nov 2012 MeetDane said

MeetDane

i Know right im so keen haha im going to be there like a week early get in on the 12 and am staying till about the 11th of january

• 8 Nov 2012 Tahnee said

Tahnee

Sweet around the same time as me. Where are you flying from?

• 8 Nov 2012 Tahnee said

Tahnee

Oh wait…. I’m doing the winter wanderer one…. same date tho 17th is that what your talking about?

• 9 Nov 2012 Greg said

Default_avatar

@MeetDane – Hey!! Is your day 1 on Dec 17th or Dec 19th? Coming from the US , My day 1 is Dec 17 but my tour doesn’t leave London till the 19th, which one are you on?

• 12 Nov 2012 MeetDane said

MeetDane

@Greg our tour leaves london on the 17th i think should be great im really excited

• 13 Nov 2012 Greg said

Default_avatar

Thats awesome, I arrive in London on the 17th and my tour departs on the 19th so we will be right behind you lol

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.