Question

Fellow Travelers July26-Aug08?

5 Apr 2007 Kate.22 asked

Default_avatar
anyone out there coming with?
  • 22 Apr 2007 Kate.22 said

Default_avatar

Good to hear from you Claire!!

I’ve only recieved 1 reply from Emma of Perth, was starting to think we would be alone on this tour!
    I am 22 aswell, currently working full-time in a dental office in Spruce Grove a small city west of Edmonton, Alberta.
    Can’t wait to kick back and see the beauty of Greece (oh and I hope the shopping is good). I’ve only heard good things reguarding this tour, I have a feeling its all just going to go by too fast.
    When are you arriving in Greece? I arrive on the evening of July25th.

• 23 Apr 2007 Kate.22 said

Default_avatar

the 26th is “day 1” but is considered travel day to Athens. So really the tour kicks off 27th. Hey Emma you recieve my e-mail? I wasn’t sure if it went or if I lost it.

• 11 May 2007 Kate:) said

Default_avatar

Hey Girls!
    Something is going on with this web site it keeps destroying my account! Frustrating! I hear there is confusion? On the itinerary this is a 14day tour, but day 1 Claire is a travel day to Athens so you do need accomodation for the 26th. Day 2 (27th) we meet everyone in the morning at the hotel, and Day 14 we have breakfast and say good bye to Greece.

Emma, did you recieve the last e-mail? If not try me at kate.stirling@hotmail.com Im sure it went this time. (I sometimes have issues with e-mail, don’t do it often enough)

I am arriving on the night of the 25th Claire, I would be up for sharing accomodation for the 26th. I thinking im booking a room in the Plaka, easy access to alot of tourism. If your interested e-mail me at
    kate.stirling@hotmail.com.

Originally
    -Kate.22

• 12 May 2007 Lindsay said

Default_avatar

Hey,
    I am also travelling solo! I’m going to be in Athens on the 26th (I’m not sure what time though). My travel agent booked me in the hotel we are starting at one night early so if anyone wants to meet up then that would be awesome!! I’m from Toronto-ish area Canada. If anyone is interested in meeting up ahead of time email me at dearingl@hotmail.com
    Cheers,
    Lindsay

• 13 May 2007 Kate:) said

Default_avatar

Hey Lindsay!

Good to meet you! I would love to meet up with you proir to the tour. Check into what time your flight gets in a meybe we can all do dinner in the Plaka. I have heared really good things about the Plaka area, lots of places to eat SAFE and you can see the acropolis at night. My mother is a travel agent by hobby and suggest if your interested to talk to your agent and switch your reservation, aparently it is well worth it. Then in the morning we can split cab far over to the hotel (im booking a cab driver proir as well.) If your at all interested e-mail me (kate.stirling@hotmail.com)your phone # and we’ll talk Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Hopefully hear from you soon

kate

• 25 May 2007 Kate:) said

Default_avatar

Not alota action happen’ here!

• 12 Jun 2007 POOKIE22M said

Default_avatar

Hi Everyone -

My friends and I will be on this trip too! We’re from Miami, FL. It’s 3 girls and one guy. I look forward to meeting you guys, but I’m wondering…

Isn’t the trip from July 29th through August 6th? We arrive on the 28th in Athens?

• 19 Jun 2007 nathan415 said

Default_avatar

I may do this tour or the Amsterdam — still deciding argh! Does anyone know someone who has been on this one? Going solo and sounds a lot of fun but I’d like more than just a spring break kinda feel to the trip…

• 25 Jun 2007 Kate:) said

Default_avatar

Hey Nathan!
    I don’t know of anyone personally that has done this tour. I’ve done some research and Greece is full of historical sites and xtremely interesting tours. Although I also believe this tour may not be for you if you don’t have a party side, alot of the islands are filled with bars, pubs, and cafes, you would have the choice to go to bed?! But in all seriousness if your looking for more of a heavy itinerary this might not be the tour for you.

- Kate

• 28 Jun 2007 Tinybec said

Tinybec

Hey guys,
    I am booked on this tour as well, travelling solo, also 22 from Central Coast AU. Looks like i’m not the only one either which is good.
    Should be a good tour, I can’t wait!
    I arrive into Athens on the 26th July and am booked one night at the Seaview Hotel before the tour also. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    – Bec

• 29 Jun 2007 Yates said

Default_avatar

Tinybec.
    how ya goin.!! i got all my documents today im soo excited.. i arrive on the 27th at 6am or something stupid.. i cant wait.. my email is emmayates@hotmail.com

give us an email.! xx imm Emma 19 Perth WA!!

• 13 Jul 2007 Kate:) said

Default_avatar

Well Girls get ready to Melt! Highs of 40s, lows of 20s! 13 MORE DAYS AND COUNTING!!! Cool<!--graemlin::cool:-->

• 18 Jul 2007 Loogie said

Default_avatar

Hey Everyone,

First off, before I say anything, just want to make it clear, I’m NOT going on your trip.

However, I am thinking of going on this trip in ‘08 so would love to hear what you think of the tour when you come back.
    I’ll be more than happy to answer any questions from my tours that you may have.

Brian (from New York)
    brij75@yahoo.com

Southern Ireland ‘97
    Grand Explorer ’00
    Rainbow Nation ’01 (no longer offered by Contiki)
    Beaches & Reefs ’02-’03

• 19 Jul 2007 alicia said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone! Myself and my roommate are on this tour. We are doing the spotlight on Greece before, and after this trip I will be heading to Egypt! Can’t wait!!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion