Hi Guys

I'm Matt, 26 from Brissie.

Anyone else doing the same tour? Be cool to chat before we go

Cheers
Matt
  • 19 May 2009 cocainelipgloss22 said

Default_avatar

Hi Matt!

I’m going on this tour too! :-) I’m 24 and from Canberra. Is this your first trip to Europe?

• 24 May 2009 Explorer1135892 said

Default_avatar

Hey there!

Thats awesome – yeah I have been to Europe once before, but not to the places we are going to on the tour!
    Shoot me an email – matt.dawson@austereo.com.au

Look forward to hearing from you Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 24 Jun 2009 QuartInSession said

QuartInSession

Hi guys!

My September 4 departure was unfortunately cancelled, so I’ll be joining you on this trip (if it’s not cancelled too…apparently I have bad luck with booking trips, hehe). Really looking forward to it! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

I’m 28, from Canada. I was going to send you an e-mail, Matt, but I thought I’d leave a message here first to say hi first, so hi Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 25 Jun 2009 cocainelipgloss22 said

Default_avatar

Hi QuartInSession!

Glad to see somebody else has joined the 3 October BTB tour! :-)

Do you have Facebook? If so, add me:

cocainelipgloss22@hotmail.com

Would love to chat!

• 7 Jul 2009 QuartInSession said

QuartInSession

Good news – our tour was just made a definite departure! I’m not bad luck after all. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

So there MUST be more than 3 people booked, hehe. Would be great to hear from anyone else out there!

• 13 Aug 2009 QuartInSession said

QuartInSession

Hi Junior!

So nice to hear from someone else who’s going on this tour. Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> I haven’t been in touch with Matt, but cocainelipgloss and I have corresponded a bit on facebook. She’s already in Europe doing lots of touring around so we’ll see her there.

What are you looking forward to most on the tour?

Tara Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 21 Aug 2009 Robby1148387 said

Default_avatar

I’m booked too, I’ll be arriving in Berlin the day before and will stay an extra night in Budapest.

Before I know it I’ll be on my way to Berlin.

Now we have 5 Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 23 Aug 2009 QuartInSession said

QuartInSession

Hi Robby Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Yay…yup, we only have 40 or so days to go!

Welcome aboard! Where are you from?

• 26 Aug 2009 Robby1148387 said

Default_avatar

I’m south of your border in the US.

• 31 Aug 2009 QuartInSession said

QuartInSession

Great, 5 people and 3 countries so far. Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Have I mentioned how excited I am about this? hehe. 32 days to go for me!

• 31 Aug 2009 Never-say-goodbye said

Default_avatar

Hey guys,

I’m Diane, 24 from Toronto.
    I was thinking of booking this trip however it says that its departing October 2nd and there is no option for the 3rd. Does anyone know why??

Thanks!

• 1 Sep 2009 QuartInSession said

QuartInSession

Hi Diane!

It’s because Contiki uses the date of departure from your country as the start date for the trip (which is October 2 for us, since it’s an overnight flight) but the person who started this topic used the date we all meet up in Berlin in the title (which is October 3). So no worries, all of us will be on that trip if you decide to join. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 3 Sep 2009 Explorer1135892 said

Default_avatar

Hi Guys

Matt here again – havent checked this in a while but its awesome to see other people on here too going on the same tour!!

Add me to facebook and lets chat before we go!!

if you search for me under email address mattsta247@hotmail.com that would be cool!!

speak soon
    Matt

• 28 Sep 2009 bsgotty said

bsgotty

Hi All,

Name is Brad, I’m 31 and from Los Angeles.

I’m on this tour too, but going to be traveling solo to Oktoberfest first from Sept. 30 – Oct. 3 before linking up with the tour in Berlin.

Any suggestions for places to go is greatly appreciated. And Email is langcid@aol.com if anyone plans on being at Oktoberfest.

• 29 Sep 2009 QuartInSession said

QuartInSession

Hey Brad, have a great time in Oktoberfest (jealous!) and we’ll see you in Berlin. Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Can’t wait!

Tara

• 29 Sep 2009 fottav said

fottav

Hey Everyone,

Glad to see some posts up!
    My name is Franca and I am from CT. Looking forward to this trip as I have never been to any of these cities.
    See you all soon.
    Franca

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.