Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Grand Southern (NYC-LA) 6th Dec 2013

10 Nov 2012 revhead_145 said

Default_avatar

Who else is doing this trip. I will be paying for mine soon (so I get the discount for paying 12 months early... and that way its booked).

• 2 Feb 2013 revhead_145 said

Default_avatar

well the trip is paid and my flights booked… this is happening :)

• 19 Feb 2013 AmandaTraveller91 said

Default_avatar

Wow you got in early! I am doing this trip too. So exciting :) looks like we are the first ones too!

• 20 Feb 2013 revhead_145 said

Default_avatar

Hey amanda. good to see someone else joining. so far there are 3 of us. I have a mate from my first contiki in nz joining us (another aussie). would be good to have a chat prior to see if we can catch up prior or after as well. so far i have flighs booked for 28th nov and back on 8th jan. planning on seeing some other friends in those 2 weeks. Keen to hear your plans for touring NYC. we have decided we can get better value sharing a better hotel closer to where we want to be and a new york pass while saving some $$$

• 20 Feb 2013 AmandaTraveller91 said

Default_avatar

So what’s your name? I am going to assume your real name is not revhead? ;) And your friend? I haven’t booked my flights yet but I will be visiting family first in the UK and Canada before heading to new york but will probably get to new york a couple of days before the contiki starts…especially if I know I won’t be on my own! Then at the end of the contiki, on the last day the itinerary is to go to LA from Vegas but I will be staying in Vegas for nye and meeting some friends there

Default_avatar

here is the fb group for some pre contiki chat :-)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ContikiUSA2013
  • 20 Feb 2013 AmandaTraveller91 said

Default_avatar

The link didn’t work :-( it said content not found

Default_avatar

try that. I gave the link to an event I created so my mate and I can discuss things and it wouldn’t let others see it. We now have a proper group set up :)

• 21 Feb 2013 Kelnbradnz said

Default_avatar

Hi, my fiance and I are booked on this tour. We will also be staying on in Vegas for New Years eve and meeting up with friends there. Really looking forward to it! :)

• 28 Feb 2013 deedee said

deedee

dam it. ive booked the same tour but departing on the 20th! so far no one has booked it yet..

• 3 Apr 2013 Nat said

Nat

Hi all,
    I have booked my flights also – arriving in New York on 5th December and planning to stay in LA for New Years. Looking forward to the trip! :)

• 3 Apr 2013 Adz162 said

Adz162

Just paid off the tour going to be awesome!

• 18 May 2013 revhead_145 said

Default_avatar

Just bumping this to the top of the list to see if there are more people who will be joining us :)

• 9 Jun 2013 Kayah said

Kayah

Hi everyone,
    I’m Kayah I’ve booked and paid for this tour along with my cousin Emma. We arrive to the US quite early and are doing a bit of site seeing on the east coast and then spending 6 days in NY before the tour. We are also spending New Years in Vegas and from there we are headed to Cacun. Can’t wait to meet you all!! I can’t join the facebook page because I deleted my facebook but more than happy to chat on here :-)

• 15 Jun 2013 Adz162 said

Adz162

Can’t wait going to be awesome!

• 2 Jul 2013 jesse.millman said

jesse.millman

just booked in on this tour! it’s pretty much ending in vegas for new years… this could get messy!!

• 12 Jul 2013 Nat said

Nat

Is anyone finishing in LA??

• 12 Jul 2013 jesse.millman said

jesse.millman

so far there’s a couple of people, but not many! :P

• 7 Aug 2013 Adz162 said

Adz162

Not long now!

• 16 Oct 2013 revhead_145 said

Default_avatar

getting closer :)