Community_discussions_small  

Question

Big Indochina Adventure 3rd Feb 2013

10 Nov 2012 Hayles asked

Hayles

Hi everyone,

I have just booked the Big Indochina Adventure for 3rd Feb 2013. Who else is going?

I'm so excited!

Cheers
Hayley

• 19 Nov 2012 Mezz said

Mezz

Hi Hayley
    im also doing this tour…so excited its going to be amazing
    Mezz

• 19 Nov 2012 Hayles said

Hayles

Hi Mezz,
    You are a seasoned Conitki-er I see! Any tips for a first timer?

x

• 19 Nov 2012 Mezz said

Mezz

Tours are awesome fun. i think my biggest tip would be to be really open and willing to meet new people and hang out with the group when we go out (if you dont you tend to get left behind). Also if you are thinking of bringing a suitcase id advise against it. my first contiki i did i had a suitcase and it was so annoying particularly when you had to carry them upstairs when there were no lifts (although usually the boys helped). A backpack also forces you to pack less. id also advise with packing….less is more. you alwaysbuy stuff and then your clothes can also be a souvenir.
    i think thats about it. if i think of anything else ill let you know
    mezz

• 5 Dec 2012 Anthony said

Anthony

hi everyone, this is my first contiki tour. Thanks for the comments mezz il be sure to take the advice on board. does anyone know the time that we have the meet up on saturday night before the contiki starts?

• 5 Dec 2012 Mezz said

Mezz

Hi anthony,
    Im pretty sure its 6pm but when you receive your final documentation from contiki 2 weeks before departure it will say meeting places and times on the first page of the booklet (when you get it youll know what i mean)

• 20 Dec 2012 Luc said

Luc

Hi guys, i’m doing the Asian Adventure on 3rd Feb but believe we all part of the same group. Look forward to meeting everybody. :) It’s also my first trip so thanks for the tips Mezz!

• 27 Dec 2012 Anthony said

Anthony

Hey guys, I just booked the Vietnam Experience which joins with your group after Cambodia. I already did the Asian Adventure portion ealier this year and it was a great experience. You guys should all have an amazing time. Let me know if you have any questions about Thailland, Laos, & Cambodia. If you guys decide on going tubing in Vang Vieng, just be careful. The scene there is insane and it isn’t the most safest.

Z

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion