Community_discussions_small  

Question

European highlights/oktoberfest sept 2013

12 Nov 2012 Demi asked

Demi

Just wondering if anyone has booked this or is planning on ?

If anyone has been before any advice would be awesome !

• 8 Jul 2013 Nicolee said

Nicolee

i found one the other day , ’ 1 big night out pub crawl ’ it looks to be pretty popular :)

• 9 Jul 2013 Trace said

Trace

Yea that was the one of was thinking of doing :)

• 20 Jul 2013 Katy said

Katy

1 big night out pub crawl looks like a good time:) this will be a blast cant wait for september!

• 10 Aug 2013 Katy said

Katy

do we have to book pub crawls in advance?

• 13 Aug 2013 daniel said

daniel

Wow hope to see some fellow aussies there! .. im in the UK on the coast at the moment but heading over for the fest on the 19th from London, camping. who’s in?! yew

• 18 Aug 2013 Sheree said

Default_avatar

Hey guys
    My husband an I have booked in for the 18th too :) Does anyone know of any other couples going?

• 18 Aug 2013 Nicolee said

Nicolee

We are on the sept 13th contiki.
    As for Oktoberfest Daniel our contiki will just be in Munich for one night. Really really hoping it will be easy for us to do whilst on your!

• 20 Aug 2013 Shameem said

Shameem

Hi guys, I am planning a Tour in West Europe including France, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Austria,Germany, Denmark, Netherlands and Belgium. Budget within 2000-3500 $. Time frame 05th April to 26 may 2014. Dates are adjustable. hope not to have a solo tour. Feel free to email me eurotoursummer2014@gmail.com or facebook : https://www.facebook.com/abdullah.shameem

• 22 Aug 2013 Rhino said

Rhino

Heading off on the 19th – 25th here, hostelling it though. Cannot wait, been 5 years in the planning, it’s gonna be a BLAST!

• 25 Aug 2013 tiarni7 said

tiarni7

hey guys I leave brissie solo on the 8th to get into paris on the 9th before starting the tour on the 10th till the 26th finishing up in London. When I get into paris on the 9th I am heading straight to Disneyland, anyone care to join? so excited!

• 3 Sep 2013 Katy said

Katy

this trip is getting so close!! THere is so much to do cant wait to meet yall in london before hand and experience new parts of the world. I have been looking at the pub crawls and tours to do around london. :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion