Community_discussions_small  

Question

Greek island adventurer July 2013

12 Nov 2012 Ellilee asked

Default_avatar

Hi,
Is anyone doing the Greek island adventurer tour starting on July 20 2013??

I will be! And I'll be traveling alone!

I can't wait

Elli.

• 19 Dec 2012 molly18 said

molly18

Hi elli!
    I’m looking at doing this tour after the london to Rome tour,
    I’ll also be travelling alone! The greek islands look insane at that time of year!
    Molly

• 19 Dec 2012 Ellilee said

Default_avatar

Hey!
    I’ve already booked this tour now!! It’s going to be amazing and I convinced one of my best mates to come as well hahah :) you should book. It’s going to be awesome!! :)

• 15 Jan 2013 lexer said

lexer

Hi Elli, I think I will be there the same time as you!

Hey, I’m doing the Mediterrean Trail with the Greek Island Hopping Option begins July 9th. I know if you do the first part of the trip that I am doing, they combine you with other Contiki travelers who are doing just the Greek Island hopping part. My trip begins on July 9th. I believe around July 20th I will be combined in Athens with who ever is doing the Greek Island hopping. I am so excited. I’ve been on a contiki before and went solo and met so many friends however, I did meet people in discussion forrums first which made everything easier. I’ve been to Mykonos before and it is out of control fun. It would be cool to meet people before I go if they are going at same time. If anyone is going around this time, I can shoot you my FB page.

*Also, on June 27th I am doing the Croatia Island hopping trip which is 10 days. After that I am staying in Dubrovnik for a few days before I fly to Rome to begin the Mediterranean trail trip. Just wanted to put that out there incase anyone else is doing this!

Thanks!

• 12 Mar 2013 jinx_23 said

jinx_23

Hi guys, I just booked my Greek Island Adventure as well for July 20th. I’m travelling as well and arriving in Athen’s July 19th if anyone wants to share accomodations with me?

Ciao ciao!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Top Discussions

Discussions Details

Last response over 1 year

This question was posted about almost 2 years ago. It has been discussed 4 times.

4 people are following this discussion.

• Default_avatar
  • molly18
  • lexer
  • jinx_23

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.