Community_discussions_small  

Question

Europe Discovery 13'? Need to mix things up!

13 Nov 2012 BostonGuy asked

BostonGuy

Hey All,

I did my college thing, been working for a few years now and am dying to explore Europe and travel like I promised myself i would. Any recommendations on trips and when is the most popular time to go? I'd be traveling solo, but wouldn't mind meeting up with a group or new friends!

thanks so much :)

• 13 Nov 2012 ashleypeters said

ashleypeters

Hey!
    How exciting, I’m going to do the “London to Athens” trip in April, i CANNOT wait, as it’s my first trip really travelling overseas.

My tour goes all through france, italy, spain and greece, starting in london. it’s perfect! I’m also going solo but i think that’s half the fun of it really.

Where do you want to go mostly?

Ash.

• 13 Nov 2012 BostonGuy said

BostonGuy

Hey Ash,

That sounds amazing! I’d like to travel any and everywhere. I am anxious to see all of Europe’s highlights – cliche i know haha. Your trip sounds amazing – how long is it for? What is the weather like in London and Athens in April?

• 13 Nov 2012 ashleypeters said

ashleypeters

I know, i am sooo excited!

And yeah, fair enough, I want to see all of the highlights too it’s going to be incredible.
    I am most excited about Italy to be honest. I’ve always wanted to go, the whole italian atmosphere and people and the FOOD oh my god.
    My tour goes for 21 days, but my best friend actually lives in England so I’ll be heading over there for a few weeks before the tour starts so I can spend some time with her prior to jetting off through Europe.

Weather wise, I’m not sure – I’ll google it haha.

Do you have any idea which tour you’re thinking about yet?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion