Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone doing European explorer 7th July 2013

13 Nov 2012 Rachel M asked

Rachel M

Me and 2 friends are doing European Explorer on 7th July 2013 :) Anyone else doing this tour?

• 12 Jan 2013 Ethan said

Ethan

Yeah my mate and I are doing it! we can’t wait!

• 17 Jan 2013 Lauren_09 said

Lauren_09

I am too going by myself bit scared lol!! Do u guys it think will be a definite departure ?

• 1 Feb 2013 Lauren said

Lauren

I just booked this trip the other day! I am also going solo. I hope it will be a definite departure. Is anyone going into London earlier to explore on their own?

• 2 Feb 2013 Rachel M said

Rachel M

it should be guaranteed, its the peak season so fingers crossed :)

• 7 Feb 2013 Lauren_09 said

Lauren_09

I think I may go to London abit earlier ! Which hotel are you guys staying in London?

Lauren_09

And I hope it goes the lady on the phone was like she can bet her like it will depart :))

Lauren_09

Life*

• 8 Feb 2013 Rachel M said

Rachel M

Hi Lauren. We are staying at the royal national from the 5th July. Where are you staying? Im staying in London for a few weeks after the tour too :) have you booked yet?

• 8 Feb 2013 Lauren said

Lauren

I’m staying a couple of days before the tour at Stylotel (July 2- July 6). I’m planning on staying in Amsterdam longer but don’t know where yet and for how long.

• 12 Feb 2013 Lauren said

Lauren

When do you actually meet up with the group? July 6th or 7th?

• 17 Feb 2013 KaseyEff said

KaseyEff

Hi guys,
    I’m thinking about doing this tour solo, but have never travelled by myself before so I’m a bit nervous!

• 17 Feb 2013 Lauren said

Lauren

Come on this tour!!!! :) I’m going solo as well. I also never traveled alone. I feel the the only time I will be alone is before and after the tour. (I’m staying a couple of days in London before the tour and staying a couple of days after in Amsterdam.)
    Hopefully I can find someone to travel with in London and Amsterdam.

KaseyEff

I would love to spend more time in London before/after the tour but I don’t think I’ll have enough money :-( the flights from Australia-London at this time are so expensive!

• 17 Feb 2013 Lauren_09 said

Lauren_09

I’m booking tomorrow :) I’m thinking of spending more time in London and Amsterdam too!!!

Lauren

Flights from New York to London are around $1300 (US dollars- coming into London leaving from Amsterdam- non-stop). (Kind of expensive as well, but I figured if I’m able to do this trip I’m might as well go all out lol.)

Lauren- How long do you think you are planning to stay in London and Amsterdam for? If you would like, we can meet yup beforehand as see the sights of London together. (I’m planning on doing the Hop-on Hop-off bus one day, seeing all the touristy sights, taking in a show in the West End.)

KaseyEff

The cheapest Sydney-London flights I can find are $2350!! Oh well I guess that’s to be expected in the peak season. Lucky you living in NY, such an amazing city!

Lauren

Wow, that is a lot of money! Yea, there’s definitely always something to do here in NYC!

Lauren_09

Lauren_09

That’s the way I’m thinking since I’m over there might aswell do it. :) I’m not sure how much earlier to stay, what do you reckon ??? Metting up will be good :) and the bus tour sounds goo tooo !

Lauren

I didn’t book a flight yet but I made a reservation for a hotel for July 2 till July 6 (so 4 nights). From what people have been telling me 4 nights seems sufficient. As for Amsterdam, I’m looking to stay from August 8- 14.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion