Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone doing European explorer 7th July 2013

13 Nov 2012 Rachel M asked

Rachel M

Me and 2 friends are doing European Explorer on 7th July 2013 :) Anyone else doing this tour?

• 18 Feb 2013 Lauren_09 said

Lauren_09

kool kool and ur staying at the Stylotel? i mite aswell just do the same as what ur doing!

• 18 Feb 2013 KaseyEff said

KaseyEff

the Stylotel looks good, I stayed in Paddington last time I was in London and found it was a nice/safe area and easy to get around London from. The Stylotel is cheaper than the royal national!

• 18 Feb 2013 Julian said

Julian

Yeww me and 2 mates are going! Keen as farrrrrrk!

• 18 Feb 2013 Julian said

Julian

We’ll be arriving in england 2 weeks before to pepper our bodys of whats to come

• 18 Feb 2013 Lauren said

Lauren

Yea, it seems like the Stylotel is in a good location with other hotels and restaurants in the neighborhood and also a good location for traveling to all the major sights (and airport!).

• 18 Feb 2013 Rachel M said

Rachel M

So exciting! We should meet up in london the day/ night before :)

• 18 Feb 2013 Lauren said

Lauren

Definitely!!!

• 22 Feb 2013 KaseyEff said

KaseyEff

Alright I’m going to book this week, eeek! anxious and super excited at the same time. I’ll be flying in to London on the 3rd July if anyone wants to meet up maybe we could see the sights together :-)

• 22 Feb 2013 Lauren said

Lauren

Kasey- That would be awesome! Do you know where you are going to stay before the trip? I’m planning on doing all the touristy stuff (Museums, Buckingham Palace, London Eye, Harrods, a performance in the West End, etc.)

• 23 Feb 2013 KaseyEff said

KaseyEff

I think I’ll stay at the stylotel too it seems decent and affordable. The touristy things sound good! I didn’t go to Buckingham palace last time an I’d definitely go back to Harrods haha

• 23 Feb 2013 Lauren said

Lauren

Sounds good! It should be a good time!

• 27 Feb 2013 Lauren_09 said

Lauren_09

I fully booked yesterday !!! My travel agent is suprised that this isn’t definite departure by now!!! I’m worried :(

• 27 Feb 2013 Lauren said

Lauren

I’m paying in full tomorrow to get the discount. I’m surprised its not definite as well. Most of the other dates are guaranteed. I really don’t want to reschedule. I want to book my flights already!!!!

• 27 Feb 2013 Lauren said

Lauren

Lauren- you should join the meetup group!

• 27 Feb 2013 KaseyEff said

KaseyEff

I booked my flights a couple of days ago and am on my way to book the tour now :-D the one before is full so hopefully that’s a good sign!

• 28 Feb 2013 Lauren_09 said

Lauren_09

How do I joking meet up ? Kasey u might tip it over to definite :)

• 28 Feb 2013 Lauren_09 said

Lauren_09

Join*

• 28 Feb 2013 Lauren said

Lauren

http://www.contiki.com/pages/3652-meet-ups I think that link tells you how to join!

• 28 Feb 2013 Lauren said

Lauren

So I just paid off my balance! This better become a definite departure!!!! :)

• 1 Mar 2013 KaseyEff said

KaseyEff

Yay! Yeah it better be or ill be so disappointed, I’m counting down 123 days until I get on the plane!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.