Community_discussions_small  

Question

Road to Athens, Great Britain and Spotlight on Greece etc - reviews, recommendations?

2 Sep 2008 Explorer1111719 asked

Default_avatar
Hi,

My partner and I are planning on travelling to Europe next year.

There are soooo many tours to choose from, we're having trouble!

We'd love to go to Greece, amongst other countries.

Has anyone been on the Great Britain tour? Or the check out London tours? Which do you guys recommend?

Also, I know Road to Athens is a bit more dear than European Discovery, however it goes straight to Athens, saves us the hassle of catching a flight. The only difference between the tours is that European Discovery has Netherlands.

We were thinking of doing the Aeglean Classic with cruise, or Spotlight on Greece. Which do you recommend?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Smiler
  • 2 Sep 2008 Explorer1111719 said

Default_avatar

Oops, hadnt finished my post.

Also, I know Road to Athens is a bit more dear than European Discovery, however it goes straight to Athens, saves us the hassle of catching a flight. The only difference between the tours is that European Discovery has Netherlands. Has anyone been to either tour? Which one is worth the money?

• 7 Sep 2008 lady_o said

lady_o

just got back from my Road to Athens tour today and loved it!!! you won’t regret going to greece-it’s wonderful. only one issue—corfu was awesome but athens is kind of a ghetto. was nice to see the Acropolis but that was about its only redeeming value. corfu was totally worth it though! it goes by very fast, whichever you choose, enjoy every minute of it!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.