Community_discussions_small  

Question

Argentina & Brazil 17th Feb 2013

14 Nov 2012 Tiana asked

Tiana

Anyone heading on this tour in Feb? Just booked and paid and can't wait!!

I'm 20, F and from Perth WA.
Staying in Buenos Aires before the trip and hanging back in Rio afterwards :)

• 26 Nov 2012 CarlaVasoli said

Default_avatar

Hey tiana. I’m Carla. Also 20, F And from Perth :)

I’m on this tour too! I’ll be in buenos aires for one night before and leaving rio very late on the day the tours ends, but I’m in costa rica for 2 weeks and Peru for another 2 weeks before heading to buenos !!

Also can’t wait, I’ve waited so long for this already! Add me on fb, if u search Carla Jayne Vasoli I should be the only one :D

• 27 Nov 2012 Tiana said

Tiana

Yay another Perth girl!
    Oh wow sounds amazing, wish I had enough time to do Peru as well! This your first time to South America? So excited, not sure what to expect though i’ve never ventured to S.A solo before.

Just added you on fb, had a few mutual friends- Perth is waaaay too small sometimes haha.

• 10 Dec 2012 Natasha said

Default_avatar

Hey Tiana and Carla! I’m Tash, 18 and from Sydney :)

I am on this tour too and can’t wait! I’ll be landing in BA on the 11th of Feb.
    Carla it sounds like you have an awesome trip planned! Are you going solo? I’m hoping to get to costa rica and peru sometime too.. hopefully! – I’ll be in SA for a couple months next year, working/travelling.
    Tiana I’m not too sure what to expect yet either – also going solo :) So pumped though!

• 11 Dec 2012 CarlaVasoli said

Default_avatar

Yeah tash I’m going alone:) I’m sure the tour will be amazing and I’ll let u no how costa rica and Peru are for future reference when u go there yourself :)

Tash add me on fb!!!

• 11 Dec 2012 Tiana said

Tiana

Hey Tash :)
    Awesome! I’m planning to be in BA from the 6th-17th before the tour, just booked my hostel this morning.
    Couple of months in SA, so jealous!! Glad to hear there’s a few girls doing it solo over there though :)

• 13 Dec 2012 Jeffrey H. said

Jeffrey H.

Hi all,
    I was considering booking the the BA & Rio with Contiki for Feb, but what held me back was that none of the tour dates go to Rio during Carnival which is 8-12th. And I really wanna experience Carnival in Rio. So i might just go on my own with friends. The hotels are super expensive around that time. Anyone know any cheap hotels? And Tiana where did u find the hostels? How much a night? Thanks!

• 26 Jan 2013 AviDee said

Default_avatar

Contiki has a super-expensive Carnival trip to Rio during those days. You bet that none of their normal trips will include that.

I’m doing the big “Explorer” trip, so I’m rattling around Peru before joining up with you guys in Buenos Aires. I’ve been cramming Spanish for the past month. I’m only mildly successful, and mostly stoked that I can count up to 1000.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.