Community_discussions_small  

Question

Grand Southern

14 Nov 2012 Rene asked

Default_avatar

Hey Everyone,

Just wondering if anyone is booked on the Grand Southern departing NYC on 08th Feb 2013?

:)

• 15 Nov 2012 Kayla said

Kayla

Hi! Yes I am booked on that tour … Very exciting & not too long to wait now :)

• 21 Nov 2012 Stuart said

Stuart

25th jan departure for me, should be great though I’ll let you know how good it is :)

• 28 Dec 2012 Megan29 said

Default_avatar

Hi, yeah I’m booked in on that trip :) where are you both flying from?

• 28 Dec 2012 Kayla said

Kayla

Hi Megan, I’m flying from Sydney to LA then transfer to New York! How about you? Not long now :)

• 29 Dec 2012 Megan29 said

Default_avatar

Oh I’m flying from Heathrow, London :) which day do you arrive? I arrive on the seventh and am staying in the hotel that is recommended by Contiki.

• 29 Dec 2012 Kayla said

Kayla

I’m arriving on the 6th and staying in the hotel recommended by contiki aswell! Are you going to attend the welcome dinner the night of the 7th? :)

• 29 Dec 2012 Megan29 said

Default_avatar

Oh okay, yeah I arrive around 4pm on the 7th so yeah it would be nice to go to the welcome dinner and meet a few people on the trip :) do I have to book or anything beforehand for the welcome dinner?

• 1 Jan 2013 Kayla said

Kayla

No, I don’t think so … I think we are all automatically booked into the dinner when we check on for the Contiki – check your info pack though because I’m not 100% sure! :)

• 1 Jan 2013 Megan29 said

Default_avatar

Okay :) thankyou, I’ll have a look :)

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.