Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Contrasts + Corfu Resort 31st July 2013

15 Nov 2012 Jesse Turner asked

Jesse Turner

Just booked and Checked In on European Contrasts for the 31/07/13, wondering if anyone else is heading away on this tour next year? Have tried asking on Facebook but no responces so far, hit us up if you are :D

• 3 Feb 2013 JenniferReyann said

JenniferReyann

My boyfriend and I are booked for this trip! Haven’t checked in online yet though. Do you know anyone else who’s going?

• 14 Mar 2013 Jess said

Jess

Hey Guys. i just booked this tour yesterday. i’ll be travelling solo. can’t wait!

• 14 Mar 2013 Gossy89 said

Gossy89

Hey guys, I’m leaving the same time but doing the Corfu sailing instead. Does this mean we are on the same tour?

• 14 Mar 2013 JenniferReyann said

JenniferReyann

Right on! Not sure Gossy. I would think so, though.
    Has anyone “checked in” yet?

• 14 Mar 2013 Gossy89 said

Gossy89

Yea I was thinking that it would be the same expect for those 3 days! It’s gonna be a awesome tour anyway :) I haven’t checked in yet

• 14 Mar 2013 Jess said

Jess

I think you do the tour with us, then when we get to Corfu people can either go sailing or stay at the resort,. i haven’t checked in yet cause i haven’t booked flights yet. who are you guys flying with?

• 15 Mar 2013 Gossy89 said

Gossy89

im flying with klm royal Dutch airlines…. Sounds pretty average but it was 2k return lol Where are u guys staying the ngt before? U hoping to stay over there long?

• 15 Mar 2013 Jess said

Jess

I’m staying in the hotel where we meet on the day of the tour. probably spend 3-4 weeks in the UK after the tour.. you?

• 15 Mar 2013 Gossy89 said

Gossy89

Gotch that’s the same place u can book when u book the tour right? And I’m there a week before and 2 after….. Couldn’t get any more time off wrk :(

• 17 Mar 2013 StephG said

StephG

I’m booking this trip tomorrow – travelling solo!

• 17 Mar 2013 Gossy89 said

Gossy89

Sweet Steph, that three of us so far traveling solo.

• 17 Mar 2013 JenniferReyann said

JenniferReyann

Wow, I’m so glad other people are finally booking! Such a relief. My boyfriend and I are from Canada and are arriving at the hotel a day or two earlier. Unfortunately, we have to head back home right after the tour ends as we are going back to University the first week of September.

• 17 Mar 2013 StephG said

StephG

I’m from the UK but will be at the hotel the night before :-)

Gossy89

Sweet!! well have to organise drinks or something the ngt before. At least we would know a few people before we start the tour.

JenniferReyann

Yes, for sure! Is everyone on Facebook? Maybe we should make a group on there to make it more accessible for people.

Gossy89

Sounds good did u wanna do it Jennifer or me?

JenniferReyann

Well since I’m from Canada it says that my tour starts on August 1 (since it only takes about 8 hours to get to Europe, vs your 20 something hours). So maybe you should make it and put it under the Australian tour date start? From what I’ve seen, Australians are the majority on these tours.

• 17 Mar 2013 Joel said

Joel

I’m in the wrong discussion – I start Aug 3 from London. Safe and wild travels everyone.

Gossy89

Okay guys and girls a FB group has been made “European Contrasts + Corfu 31st July 2013” come join up! :)

JenniferReyann

Can you put a link for it? I searched it on Facebook and it didn’t come up.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion