Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Contrasts + Corfu Resort 31st July 2013

15 Nov 2012 Jesse Turner asked

Jesse Turner

Just booked and Checked In on European Contrasts for the 31/07/13, wondering if anyone else is heading away on this tour next year? Have tried asking on Facebook but no responces so far, hit us up if you are :D

• 17 Mar 2013 Gossy89 said

Gossy89

Im hoping this link works…
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/122734341247851/

• 18 Mar 2013 Gossy89 said

Gossy89

any luck with the link?

• 18 Mar 2013 Jess said

Jess

Yep the link worked for me! Just over 4 months to go!

• 19 Mar 2013 JenniferReyann said

JenniferReyann

Okay, great! It was a closed group so that’s probably why I couldn’t find it. Worked well for me! I’ll let my boyfriend, Devin, know about it too! :D Time needs to hurry up!

• 19 Mar 2013 Gossy89 said

Gossy89

Ohh awesome! Just gotta try and find the rest of the group. Haha

• 24 Mar 2013 gypsy_lea said

gypsy_lea

Hey! My friend Kelsey and I are booked in on this tour. Mind if I join the group? :)

• 11 Apr 2013 Joel said

Joel

Rebooked to this date/tour. The guaranteed departure seduced me, opposed to my original Aug 3rd date (appears as ‘August 1’ for us Canadians). Less than 4 monthssss!

• 12 Apr 2013 JenniferReyann said

JenniferReyann

Haha, Joel. My boyfriend and I are doing the same thing; rebooking to this one within the next couple days!

• 12 Apr 2013 JenniferReyann said

JenniferReyann

Looks like my boyfriend and I will be joining you folks after all! Just re-booked to this date for the same reason as Joel – guaranteed departure – plus the airfare costs less. :D so excited! I’ll be joining the Facebook group. Let the new countdown begin!

• 14 May 2013 Simon said

Simon

Hi everyone, I’m on this trip too! I’ll be doing the sailing when we get to Corfu – can’t wait! I’m from Adelaide, travelling solo (the best way!) and this is my second Contiki. I’m staying a week in London before the tour starts, at the same hotel the tour departs from – keen to meet anyone who’s there early for a few drinks!

• 14 May 2013 Jess said

Jess

Posted twice.. silly me! :-P

• 14 May 2013 Jess said

Jess

Hey Simon. There’s a few of us staying at the contiki hotel beforehand and a pub crawl is definitely being arranged! We’ve got a group on Facebook, European Contrasts (31st July), so come find us and say hello!

• 8 Jun 2013 Simon said

Simon

Sounds good Jess! I’ve sent a request to join the Facebook group, just waiting on someone to accept me in haha!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion