Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Aug 07

6 Sep 2006 MandiJ said

Default_avatar
It's way early, but anyone looking to plan a trip for Aug-sept 07. I'm from California would love to meet other potential travelers.
  • 18 Sep 2006 Xperincitall said

Default_avatar

Hey Mandi! yeh im def going around that time next yr!! If u have MSN add me fred23193@hotmail.com Im from Australia

• 1 Nov 2006 Hipjaz, the canuck from the T-Dot said

Default_avatar

hey redlovelybutterfly. i’m also planning on going around aug-sept. i searched this page for another fellow canadian and lo and behold, i found one who lives in toronto also!! msg me if you want to talk about the trip and planning it. i sent you a private message

• 4 Nov 2006 Heady said

Default_avatar

Hey Guys
    Just booked my tour for Aug 31 really excited to go hey. Im trvelling alone lookingforward to meeting some new people are any of you guys thinking about doing the same trip would be really gret to hear from some before the trip
    Craig

• 7 Nov 2006 Bec-A-Boo said

Default_avatar

Hi Mandi

I’m thinking of going on the trip starting in London on 25th August!! Is that the one you’re booked for?

• 10 Nov 2006 JESSIE7 said

Default_avatar

Hey! i’m booked on the august 14th tour so excited!! Any one else here going on that one? would be great to catch up! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 18 Nov 2006 Heady said

Default_avatar

Hey Michelle
    My name is Craig just read that you will be going on the Aug 31 tour that is cool so am i iam booked on that tour would be great to hear from you
    Craig

• 11 Apr 2007 swaff said

Default_avatar

Hey Mandy, I’m going on the tour that starts on the 25th of August so you should come then!! I’m 18 and from Australia and travelling solo :S
    xox

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion