Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Ultimate European August 24, 2008

27 Oct 2007 Laino said

Default_avatar
Hey Everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has booked or are going to book on this trip in august next year. I am going to book next week and will probably be going solo. This trip is one of the Guaranteed trips and includes Oktoberfest.

Im a 22yr old male from Brisbane and this will be my first trip solo and overseas and i cant wait. I'm pretty sure that i will be doing the Egypt option and looking to do a little bit more travelling after the tour.

So is there anyone else looking at doing this tour?

Chat Soon Smiler

Laino
  • 30 Oct 2007 Matty said

Default_avatar

Hi There,

AT this point and if all goes well financially i plan to head off at the beginning of August and continue on to do the 5 day contiki for Oktoberfest/Germany

Im from Perth, also doing hte trip solo
    First time i would have traveled overseas to

• 15 Jan 2008 sam22 said

sam22

Hey guys,

I will be doing this tour around Europe as well, and going solo. I’ve been over to Ireland before but this will be my first trip around Europe. Im also doing the Grand Northern trip across the US (July 25th – Aug 17th) anyone else? anyway just thought i’d say hi and i’m on facebook if anyone wants to catch up before the trip.
    (Sam Robinson, Central Coast, NSW)
    cheers
    sam Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->

• 23 Jan 2008 Smiles said

Smiles

Hey guys,

I’m looking at doing the UE (Egypt)on 24th Aug, and going solo. This will be my 1st time to Europe. Is there anyone else doing this tour? I’m a female from inner west Sydney. Like to meet anyone who is interested in this tour.

• 24 Jan 2008 Explorer1087325 said

Default_avatar

Hi all,
    I’m planning on doing the ultimate european in late august (just in time for the sunny weather in europe!) Looks like I won’t be the only one going alone, nor the only Australian (I’m from Perth). I’ll be doing the Egypt option – So excited!
    I’d like to meet anyone who’s going in late august. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Facebook: Fiona Lorraine Corner , Perth, WA.

• 10 Feb 2008 perrin said

perrin

Hey Laino, and everyone else,

I’ve booked and paid for this trip departing 24th Aug 2008 too. I’m 21 from Brisbane as well and I’m going solo, for my first time leaving Queensland, I’m doing the Greek option. We should all try to meet up here before we leave, or in London and hang out before the tour starts.
    Take it easy, hope you’re all having good weekends.

My msn: ozzyozmoses8@hotmail.com
    Cheers,
    Perrin

• 13 Feb 2008 HELPMEEEE!! said

Default_avatar

Hey,

A mate and I are doing aug 24 UE tour. should be a blast. msn: deneneilsen@hotmail.com if u want to chat!!

cheers

• 16 Feb 2008 Solo Explorer said

Solo Explorer

Hey Guys and Girls!
    Imm 22, from Melbourne and I am also doing the Ultimate European on 24th August 08! I just put my deposit down yesterday… so excited! Ive decided on the Egypt option. Im also travelling solo.

Is anyone else doing the Scandinavia and Russia tour here? Im doing that on 17th July before UE.

Cheers

Laura
    Message me on facebook: Laura Neate Razzer<!--graemlin::p-->

• 18 Feb 2008 Billy said

Default_avatar

G’day all,

Me and a mate are going on this tour. Just paid for my tour and can’t wait! Only 6 months, 5 days to go…

If you wanna catch up with me, u can contact me by email or on MSN at billykrajcik@hotmail.com

Cheers, Billy

• 23 Feb 2008 L O Z said

L O Z

Hi Everyone

I have booked the Ultimate European (Egypt) departing 24 August 2008. This is my first time to Europe, I will be travelling solo.
    I would love to hear from anyone else doing this tour.

Lauren Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

MSN: loz52j@hotmail.com
    FB: Lauren Jones
    MS: www.myspace.com/loz52j

• 24 Feb 2008 HELPMEEEE!! said

Default_avatar

FACEBOOK GROUP: Ultimate European – Departing 24 August 2008

• 25 Feb 2008 Kezy87 said

Default_avatar

Hey Guys

Me and a friend are booked for the UE with Greek option departing Aug 24. We are 21 & 22 from the Nth Beaches in Syd. We are gonna be in London for about 2weeks before the tour…would love to get to know everyone a little between now and then…we are also staying in London to maybe work after so we can do other trips to places in Europe we want to go…SO EXCITED!!

My msn is: kendolia_14@hotmail.com

Also, ive been reading Dave Challengers travelogue…he did the same tour w/ Egypt in summer 06…its really detailed with pics and videos and really gets you excited for whats to come….check it out…

Hopefully talk soon
    Kendal (Syd)

• 28 Feb 2008 Kezy87 said

Default_avatar

Aww Erin that sucks…still keep in touch and let us know what you end up doing…we might crossover somewhere Razzer<!--graemlin::p-->

• 1 Mar 2008 Angelflower said

Default_avatar

hey everyone sounds like we all going to be round the same age and i’m sure the same amount of fun. ive booked my trip (last year) trying to sell my car to get more money togeather. i’m in nz (chch) and me a nd a friend are doing it together but weve said that we ain’t going to always sit to one anouther so we do met others etc. we arrive 2nights pre tour and 2 nights post tour. it’s going to be so exciting. oh laino i like your facebook page, i’d never been on one before and i think yours rocks. any way yeah i don’t live at home so don’t have regular access to internet. so i’ll try and check regulary. Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->

• 2 Mar 2008 Solo Explorer said

Solo Explorer

Great to see everyone is slowly joining the Facebook group! Hey does anyone know whether we need to take a sleeping bag on this tour? I hope not!!

Cheers
    Laura

• 3 Mar 2008 The Addo's said

The Addo's

Hey Laura
    Its christie…yes you need to take a sleeping bag…it mentions it in the book and online.
    I think your tour is all booked up, hopefully that means people will start joining my tour…! At the moment there is only 1 other person that has confirmed. Oh well still exciting anyway…! Had a good night at the market, how yummy was all the food. What r u up to for easter…?

• 23 Apr 2008 Samka87 said

Samka87

Hey guys, thought i better join this thing, im all booked to go on the 24th August tour and was hoping to chat to anyone who was on this one as well….im on Facebook if anyone’s interested..Samantha Kerr is my name….can’t wait

• 23 Apr 2008 Solo Explorer said

Solo Explorer

Hey Sam,

Great to hear your onboard the U.E. Tour!! I suggest you check out the Facebook Group “Ultimate European – Departing 24 August 2008” – thats where you can meet another 13 ppl on our tour. You can also become a fan of “My Contiki” on FB too.
    P.S. There are like 8 Samantha Kerr’s on Facebook in Australia!! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 13 May 2008 Herfty said

Default_avatar

Hey Laino! and all!

Bloody excited about this trip! about 100 days to go now! Would love to catch-up pre-tour, my msn is herftr@hotmail.com or catch me on facebook Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> I’m doin this trip with a mate of mine (Billy) doin the Egypt option, should be awesome. Hope to hear from you soon.

Peace, Herfty.

• 1 Jun 2008 Nic said

Default_avatar

im coming tooooo!!!!! 78 days til i fly out!!! i will be in london for a few days leading up the tour, and was thinking bout going on a day trip to stone henge..anyone keen???
    im from townsville aust and am also travelling alone!!! am a bit scared but the excitment is taking over lolwould love to chat to anyone going over before hand!!!

• 24 Jun 2008 Explorer1103621 said

Default_avatar

hey everyone! just booked for the UE and Egypt today. cant wait to meet u all. wish august would hurry up and get here lol.
    Col

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion