Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone booked in on the 26th of Jan 2013?

19 Nov 2012 Chrissy14 asked

Chrissy14

Hey, i'm wondering if anybody else is booked on the Island Hopping West leaving the 26th of Jan. I'll be travelling by myself and thinking about booking the tour this week.
Would be good to see if anyone else on here is also locked in... =)
Chrissy

• 11 Dec 2012 Sairsha said

Sairsha

Hey I am going on this trip the week after you guys, I am a solo female traveller, do you think I should leave a few days open at the end of my trip before flying back in case I want to head places with people I’ve met on the trip? Not sure what to do x

• 26 Dec 2012 Mikayla said

Default_avatar

hey(:
    im a first time traveller and im going over on the 25th. il be staying at the hotel that contiki starts with for that night and im petrified. any advice?
    im also staying in a share room with someone that night?
    :)

• 27 Dec 2012 Chrissy14 said

Chrissy14

Hey Mikayla! You have nothing to be petrified about. Travelling by yourself is one of the best things… and dont worry your with a group of people so your not entirely by yourself neway. Where you from? Theres a few of us getting there the night before and staying at the hotel so i’m sure we could work something out to go out for drinks or something before the tour actually starts.

• 27 Dec 2012 Mikayla said

Default_avatar

Ahh awesome(: that’d be awesome! I’m from south aus, what about you?
    What time are you getting in that day from your flight? (:

• 27 Dec 2012 Chrissy14 said

Chrissy14

Melbourne…. arriving in the morning of the 25th… don’t know exact times though

• 27 Dec 2012 Violeta said

Violeta

hi mikalya, you got nothing to worry about as chrissy said once u get there and make friends u will feel heaps better dont stress, everyone is always friendly and most of us will be alone. but once you have experienced contiki you will never look back and most of them you enjoy it that much even travellling alone your hooked on it :) so im from melbourne to and it so happens on the same flight as chrissy. where u flying from sa stright to phuket ??

• 27 Dec 2012 Violeta said

Violeta

hey chrissy i just checked the iternary and it says we arrive phuket fri 25th jan 9.20 am apparently. so have the whole day. Hey girls do u have your contiki packs yet?? mikalya waht u doing after the tour finishes staying in phuket or going home or elsewhere??

• 28 Dec 2012 Mikayla said

Default_avatar

hey violeta(: haha oh goood :)
    nah i have flights fom 10 am from adelaide to kuala lumpar and then phuket. i arive at 5.20 that night.
    contiki packss? whaaa?
    im going home that night at 6.10 after the tour haha straight back home for me.. :)

• 28 Dec 2012 Sairsha said

Sairsha

Hey guys I’m doing this tour 2nd-10th February but I am staying in phuket at nomads hostel chalong beach from 19th jan-26th jan if anybody wants to meet up in phuket I’m trying to make contacts before leaving :) x

• 7 Jan 2013 Michellelaurie said

Michellelaurie

Hi Chrissy and Violeta, I am a last minute booking on your tour. I get into Phuket on the 25th. So would be keen to meet up with you guys. I come from the gold coast and this is my first contiki trip. I just had to finally take the plunge and do it. Pretty excited and I have never been to Thailand before but travelled all over the world. Michelle

• 19 Jan 2013 Angeli2012 said

Angeli2012

Hey guys! I’m booked in for the jan 26th tour, travelling solo. Nervous and excited at the same time. Will be my first contiki tour. Looking forward to it :)

Ps. from Adelaide.

• 20 Jan 2013 Chrissy14 said

Chrissy14

Hey guys, you’ve got nothing to be nervous about… Best thing is going by yourself and atleast we know now theres a few of us that are solo travelers so we’ll all be right!
    Definately need to work out a place to meet on the night of the 25th for us all to meet up and have a drink =)
    Not long now…. 6 days until our tour starts… YEY! =)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion