Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European Highlights Tour June 8th 2013

19 Nov 2012 Matthew said

Matthew

Anyone going on this tour? or been on it before.... have no idea what to expect...
but booked it anyways! :-)

• 21 Nov 2012 Jadezie said

Default_avatar

I went on a longer version of this tour 3 years ago. Was there anything in particular about the tour you would like to know? I’m happy to answer any questions you have.

• 22 Nov 2012 Shell087 said

Shell087

Im going on this tour but at the End of April… Cant wait =)

• 22 Nov 2012 Matthew said

Matthew

Hi Jadezie, did you actually go at a similar time of year too? is it actually going to be warm?
    Also what is the accommodation like apart from the chateau in france?

Yeah Shell, should be one awesome little adventure… i know iam just going to wanna keep traveling afterwards… :-)

• 24 Nov 2012 Jadezie said

Default_avatar

I went in July. June and July is very hot weather in Europe, but it it can still rain so I recommend to take something warm to wear in case it rains.

The accommodation is pretty good. Nothing flash but still comfortable. Some hotels were better than others, but you won’t be spending much time in most of them anyway because you’ll be busy sightseeing.
    The hotels aren’t located in the centre of the cities, but your tour guide will drive you into the city for sightseeing and often for an evening activity with the group. Also be prepared to have to carry your suitcase up stairs as none of the accommodation have lifts.

If you are a single traveller you will be sharing rooms or cabins with 1-3 other people. You get to choose who you want to room with on the tour.

Hope that answers your questions. If you have any more please ask :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion