Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Inspiration 15th July 2013

19 Nov 2012 Sammy92 asked

Sammy92

Hey all,

I'm Sammy from Australia. Me and my friend Jess are doing the Euro Inspiration however I'm a little worried no one has made a group before hand. Who else is coming on the tour???

Okay I'll leave it at that,

Feel free to comment!!!

• 19 Nov 2012 Loredana said

Loredana

Hey Sammy,

My sisters and I are going on this trip!!! I don’t think a group has been made yet, but I can’t wait to go! :D

• 19 Nov 2012 Sammy92 said

Sammy92

Hey Loredana,

Thanks for replying, sounds awesome I’m looking forward to it!! It seems so far away but I’m hoping it will go really fast and before we know it; we are shopping in London :)

• 22 Nov 2012 Loredana said

Loredana

I know ey! We are spending 4 days in London before the tour so hopefully we can recover from the jetlag before the tour starts haha

• 22 Nov 2012 Sammy92 said

Sammy92

Ohhh thats a good idea! I have one night in london, one night in Split then i start the Croatian Island Sail… doing the Euro Insp Last so hopefully its just the cherry ontop!

Dreading the long haul flights there and back!!!!! Have you travelled much before hand?

Loredana

Oh nice I’ve heard Croatia is absolutely amazing! The jetlag can be pretty bad lol just make sure you drink heaps of water when you’re on the plane. Who are you flying with??

I’ve been to Europe twice before with family, so this will be the big trip without the parents :)

Sammy92

Yeah my friends did pretty much the same trip as me and they loved it! Haven’t been to Europe yet so I’m very excited!

We are flying with quantas.. Not sure how they go for long haul flights but we will be fine it can’t be that bad! Who are you flying with?

How many sisters are you travelling with?

Loredana

Qantas is pretty good, we are flying with emirates- flown with them twice and I won’t fly to Europe with any other airline haha. Going with both of my younger sisters, you will love Europe just make the most of it while you’re there because you never know when you’ll get the chance to go back :)

Sammy92

Yeah I’ve flown emirates before and they are really good! The top of my list is Singapore airlines tho… Nothing can beat them!

It’s nice your going with your sisters it’s well worth doing it while you can. I normally do a trip every year it’s just Europe is so far I’ve been delaying it haha!

Where abouts in Sydney are you from?

Loredana

Oh nice, I wish I could take time off work every year for a holiday! This trip has been in the works for a while, I’ve been waiting for my youngest sister to turn 18 and she finally has so yay!!

I’m from the hills district near parramatta, where abouts are you from?

Sammy92

Oh that’s so cute!!! She’s going to have a blast haha I wish my sister took me overseas once I turned 18…

I’m from the sutherland shire :)

Are you bringing a suitcase or a backpack? I’ve heard a lot of the hotels don’t have lifts so I’ve been advised its a good idea to have a backpack… Hmmm…

Loredana

I’m thinking suitcase only because I think my belongings are more secure that way haha, I want one of those 4-wheel samsonite ones, apparently they are easier to deal with.

When I was over there its mainly the really old hotels that don’t have lifts, most do though so we should be fine. I had a friend do this tour earlier this year so i’ll try find out the lift situation for the hotels :)

• 17 Jan 2013 Jareth said

Jareth

Hey!

My fiancee and I will be doing this trip as well, great to see there are other people going! haha.

I’ve just seen that there’s a European inspirations meetup thing on “My Contiki” theres a few other blokes on that!

Cant wait for the big trip!

• 12 Apr 2013 melmartinez said

melmartinez

hey!

my boyfriend and I will be on this tour. We are hitting up Turkey and the Greek Islands before hand then off to croatia and Spain after this tour. Can’t wait

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.