Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Panorama June 10 2013

20 Nov 2012 Courtney asked

Courtney

Hey Guys im travelling solo and looking to meet people before we head off!!!

• 7 Apr 2013 Tash said

Tash

Hey!
    My name is Tash and I’m traveling with my friend Dan! We are are 20/19 year olds from Toowoomba Queensland! This will be our first trip overseas.

• 7 Apr 2013 Hanna said

Default_avatar

Hi Courtney and Tash, I am also on this tour traveling solo.. 20yrs old from Adelaide and also my first trip overseas :)

• 11 Apr 2013 Courtney said

Courtney

Hey there, how exciting its my first solo trip over seas and first time to Europe. Are you guys heading over a few days before the trip starts? Im getting very excited!!!!

• 12 Apr 2013 Hanna said

Default_avatar

i only get into london the day before the tour and unfortunatly am leaving 2 days after. how long before will you be in London before?

• 12 Apr 2013 Tash said

Tash

Dan and I will be arriving in London on the Thursday before the tour starts. Will anyone else be getting their earlier?

• 16 Apr 2013 Courtney said

Courtney

I leave Melbourne on the 7th so I should be there on the friday morning. Ill be in london two nights before the tour starts.

• 28 Apr 2013 Jess said

Jess

Hi guys, I’m Jess from South Australia. I’m getting pretty excited, so close now :) After the tour I’m doing the five day London Explorer, which should be good. Anyone else staying in London after Euro Panorama?
    Hanna, who are you flying with? I arrive the day before the tour starts also, we might be on the same plane.

• 28 Apr 2013 Hanna said

Default_avatar

Hi Jess, I am flying with Emirates and leave Adelaide at about 10pm on the 8th June.. is this the same flight as you?

• 28 Apr 2013 Jess said

Jess

Not the same one. I fly with Malaysia and leave at 2:30pm on the 8th. I’ll see you in London though.

• 28 Apr 2013 Hanna said

Default_avatar

where to in SA are you from? and are you staying at the Royal National the night before the tour?

• 28 Apr 2013 Jess said

Jess

From Aldinga, south of Adeliade and I am staying at the Royal National the night before. My flight lands at 6am. So I’ll have the whole day to adjust myself. When does your flight land?

• 28 Apr 2013 Hanna said

Default_avatar

I land at about 12.30 in the afternoon so ill have a little while to adjust, do you have a room to yourself or a shared room? and do you know if in the shared rooms if they try put you with people from your tour or just randoms?

• 28 Apr 2013 Jess said

Jess

I just got a single room through the Royal National website. Did you book your room when you booked your contiki? If you did, I’m sure they put all the contiki travellers together. If you did it seperatly via the hotel website, I don’t think they’ll put contikiers together.

• 28 Apr 2013 Courtney said

Courtney

Im staying at the Royal national two nights before the tour starts and the night the tour gets back. Im in a triple share room so hopefully ill be with people on the contiki as i booked through contiki.

• 29 Apr 2013 Hanna said

Default_avatar

i booked it with my travel agent so i think i am in triple share as well but not 100% sure on this.

• 17 May 2013 Jaz said

Jaz

HI GUYS!!

We just booked! The boyf and I are flying out on the 5th and doing a few days with family before starting the tour and just quietly…WE ARE SO EXCITED!! We only just booked, nothing like last minute. We’re from SA too, Hillcrest, Adelaide. This is my second Contiki and the boys first. SEE YOU IN LONDON CHAPS!!

Jaz

• 22 May 2013 RJ1817 said

RJ1817

you guys are definitely going to have so much fun on this tour! I actually did this one a year ago and I’m going through serious withdrawals right now!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask and I’ll do my best to help you out!

• 28 May 2013 Wolfie said

Default_avatar

Hi Courtney I am Daniel aka Wolfie, my cousin Blake and I will also be on this tour we arrive Friday morning also on Virgin Atlantic from Canberra via Sydney. Our tour guide has beeoked us in at the accomodation I think people leave from in the hope of meeting other travellers.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion