Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Vista 1st July 2013

21 Nov 2012 Paulie89 asked

Paulie89

Hey just seeing if anyone is going on the European Vista 21 day tour beginning on the 1st July 2013?? Would love to meet some people on this tour :)

• 15 Dec 2012 JusteenM said

JusteenM

My boyfriend and I are from Canada and we just booked the European Vista tour for May 9-31st, 2013! After the tour we’re doing Greece, Spain and Portugal on our own!

• 16 Dec 2012 Paulie89 said

Paulie89

Hey, you will have to let me know how the tour goes! Im going solo the whole time and I have a week after the tour by myself aswell….if you got to Ios in Greece Id love to know what its like :)

• 13 Jan 2013 Emma said

Emma

I’m booked for 1st of July!

• 20 May 2013 millsey said

millsey

same here me and my two mates will be on this tour

• 20 May 2013 Paulie89 said

Paulie89

Ahh ok cool! Im glad the group keeps growing! Can’t wait it will be awesome!!

• 21 May 2013 millsey said

millsey

yeah its gonna be awesome i have a friend thats done the same tour we are doing and she says it was amazing..happy days

• 22 May 2013 Paulie89 said

Paulie89

Ohh that’s awesome to hear coz I haven’t really heard of anyone doing it so I’m glad to hear its a good tour. Most of the stuff I’ve read and heard is about the concept tours so its great to hear this!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion