Community_discussions_small  

Question

Greek Island Hopping May 28/29 2013

25 Nov 2012 Erin asked

Erin

Hello! Any one else booked for the GIH tour leaving May 28/29, 2013? I am going solo and am coming from Los Angeles, USA. I'd love to meet anyone else on the trip :)

• 17 Dec 2012 Joseph said

Default_avatar

May 29th….close!

• 17 Dec 2012 Erin said

Erin

Oops, think I put the wrong date :/
    I fly out 5/28 but the tour starts 5/29. Looks like we are on the same tour!

• 17 Dec 2012 Joseph said

Default_avatar

Awesome! I’m from Adelaide South Australia but will be flying in on the 27th from London by myself. Any plans for after the contiki?

• 18 Dec 2012 Erin said

Erin

No plans yet…..Are you coming in off another trip from London? I wish I had booked a day earlier as well.

Is this your first Contiki tour?

• 18 Dec 2012 Joseph said

Default_avatar

nah just travelling by myself up until flying to athens. yeah its my first contiki, how about yourself? i have another one booked in spain for pamploma and the bbk festival in july!

• 26 Dec 2012 Brooke said

Brooke

Hi Guys i am also doing the tour :)

• 29 Dec 2012 Erin said

Erin

~ Joseph – That sounds great! I’ve been looking into the Contiki Thailand Tour as well.

~ Brooke – Awesome! Is this your first Contiki? Where are you coming from?

• 3 Jan 2013 Brooke said

Brooke

Yes this is my first contiki, I’m coming from Sydney :)

• 8 Jan 2013 Dennis said

Dennis

hey everyone! im looking into booking this tour. ive heard it was a good time. so far this is the date that works best for me.

• 30 Jan 2013 Brooke said

Brooke

Tiger18 – did u end up booking?

• 8 Feb 2013 Dennis said

Dennis

no havent booked yet. not sure if will be able to for this date anymore.

• 14 Feb 2013 Good87 said

Default_avatar

May 28th my Birthday! hahah (random)! After trolling the forums a little, it seems like alot of people are booking late May early June tours. Unfortunately my buddys and I have to book early May. Wish i could party with this Group (Tiger18, no offense my friend but damn you look like Steve-O from Jackass, Im sure i would have a Blast parting with you! hahah) Might I add the Beautiful Ladys!
    Question: has anyone of you guys been through more then one Contiki Tour? I dont mean to be shallow or immature but what are the Male/Female Ratios along with the Ages? Im a retired Army Vet traveling with 3 of my Army Buddys and pretty much thats theyre main concern.. Well ill be in Greece from 10-30 Hopfully i RUN into you guys! HAVE FUN!

• 15 Feb 2013 Dennis said

Dennis

hey good87, ya i have heard that before haha. and we probably would have a good time. prior us air force but now contracting, way better! im actually about to go on my 4th tour tomorrow. and out of the other 3 i did the ages usual average from about 20-27 on the ones i did. besides my tour in the outback of australia where there were only 5 guys out of 29 the ratio has been about even.(from what i learned from that more girls then guys…not that cool) also if you get enough australians and americans together on the on whatever tour you do, good times will be had!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.