Community_discussions_small  

Question

which hotel in LA?

26 Nov 2012 miss_meg asked

miss_meg

Hiya,

I am doing LA to the Bay starting 24/04/13 and I noticed that the Contiki hotel WAS the Kyoto Hotel but when I went on their website they have changed brands, does anyone know which hotel the Contiki base hotel is? aparntly we won't get our Contiki info until about 3 weeks before we are due to leave and I need to organise accomodation asap as I am in NZ!

Any help would be appreciated
Thanks
Meg

• 26 Nov 2012 Perth Traveller said

Perth Traveller

It should still be the same hotel but under the new name

• 26 Nov 2012 ryan1414 said

Default_avatar

It’s now called the DoubleTree by Hilton Los Angeles Downtown.

• 26 Nov 2012 miss_meg said

miss_meg

so it definitly is the same hotel? when i asked the contiki person who did my booking they said they simply couldnt confirm until closer to the tour date, but it i’ve tried to make a reservation for the day i land plus the day before the tour and it said there is no bookings available… guess i’ll have to find somewhere else! thanks

• 26 Nov 2012 Perth Traveller said

Perth Traveller

Well it is for my tour in January. Might be because it’s in April they don’t want to confirm it

• 26 Nov 2012 miss_meg said

miss_meg

yes which is why im asking if anyone has a better idea, i have to start looking at booking pre/post accomodation in January so i cant wait too much longer

• 8 Dec 2012 Kristie1986 said

Kristie1986

I did some checking online and it appears the 2 closest hotels to the Doubletree are Courtyard LA Westside and Four Points by Sheraton LA Westside. Check it out: https://maps.google.com.au/maps?hl=en&q=doubletree+by+hilton+los+angeles&ie=UTF-8&ei=9BfDUNTXFOagigeN0IH4Cg&ved=0CAUQ_AUoAA

Kristie1986

You’ll need to zoom in ;)

Kristie1986

I did some checking online and it appears the 2 closest hotels to the Doubletree are Courtyard Los Angeles Westside and Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles Westside. Check it out:https://maps.google.com.au/maps?hl=en&q=doubletree+by+hilton+los+angeles&ie=UTF-8&ei=VBnDUNmJF8eOiAeG_YDwDg&ved=0CAUQ_AUoAA

You’ll need to zoom in ;)

• 9 Jan 2013 Amanda said

Amanda

Kyoto is definitely now the downtrend in la downteown. I had the same problem

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.