Community_discussions_small  

Comment

june 1st 2011

26 Oct 2010 Explorer1214153 said

Default_avatar
anyone on this tour or thinking of gonig on this one..
cheers
  • 29 Oct 2010 Andy said

Andy

I’m not quite sure how it works but I’m doing the Western Highlights starting on this date which does the same on the first 7 days.

From what I’ve heard and read they combine these tours and the Western Hightlights leave at Vegas as this is where the tour finishes. If this is true I’ve already book and am looking forward to going.

• 22 Jan 2011 TK said

TK

I’m doing LA to the bay starting on this date, which leaves with Wild Western I think, still not a definite departure yet though.

• 7 Apr 2011 sera said

Default_avatar

I’m still trying to decide between LA to the Bay or Wild Western – so hard to decide!

• 7 Apr 2011 Andy said

Andy

I think you just have to think about what there is in each city that you want to see. So is there enough in the extra couple of days that you want to see.
    I went for the Western Highlights as i knew that if i went to Las Vegas I wanted to finish my trip there. Not so i could gamble (I do plan on doing a little but not a huge amount) but I knew it would be the best place for me to relax and spend a few days after the tour finding new things to do on my own.
    Looking at the 2 tours itinerary, and if i had the money and re-booked now I think I would do the full Wild Western Tour to have a guided tour round the last couple of cities but you have to think what will be right for you.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.