JUNE 14TH 2013 EUROPEAN ADVENTURER

26 Nov 2012 Blake Francis asked

Blake Francis

Anyone hitting that up?
I am up for it!!
Already booked actually :)

• 29 Nov 2012 Anna said

Anna

Yes!!! My best friend and I just booked ours too!! Can’t wait :)

• 9 Dec 2012 Sevannah said

Sevannah

Im booked with my friend too! wish it would hurry up already!! :)

• 10 Dec 2012 Micaela said

Micaela

hay i have booked this tour with my friend :) is there any one else use know of doing it i have created a group event on facebook join if you would like http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/460742810651227/
    cant wait bring on June 14th

• 10 Dec 2012 Blake Francis said

Blake Francis

nah I dont know anyone else, I am coming by myself so im flying solo :) i tried clicking the link but its not working for some reason :\ how many other people do you know is on this one Micaela?

• 10 Dec 2012 Anna said

Anna

You can see who has booked on our tour. If you long onto Contiki Meet up and put in your booking number it will come up. I think at the moment there is only a couple of people on there :)

Micaela

Aww really I will have to try and work that link out . Umm nah I don’t know many other ppl going .. I’m going on the trip with my friend :) .. I’ll try that meet up page Anna :)

Micaela

I think the group on Facebook may not work unless we are friends on facebook

• 10 Dec 2012 Blake Francis said

Blake Francis

yeah true that.. ah well it’ll all work out.. where are you guys from?

• 11 Dec 2012 Micaela said

Micaela

I’m from queensland :) . Getting very excited for the trip

• 11 Dec 2012 Blake Francis said

Blake Francis

oh really? where abouts? im from far north nsw right on the border. at least i know there will be a fellow aussie on there

Micaela

From north queensland me and my friend are .. Sure will be

Blake Francis

oh sweet. what made you guys choose the european adventurer?

Micaela

It just looks like a very good trip :) .. And yourself ?

Blake Francis

fair enough. i was going on another one with a mate but he pulled out and i still wanted to go so i chose this one for longer. was pretty hesitant going by myself but yeah i thought meh cant be that bad

• 11 Dec 2012 Anna said

Anna

Me and my friend are from the Gold Coast. There will be heaps of people who are going by themselves I’m sure. Either way it’s going to be the best time!!!

Blake Francis

haha what part of the Gold Coast Anna? cause I’m from Tweed Heads, or just south actually in the next suburb Kingscliff.. yeah i wont even be worrying about it when we are heaiding off!

• 11 Dec 2012 Anna said

Anna

I live like 15minutes from surfers. Lol tweed/kingscliff is actually pretty close to here. Yeah you’ll be sweet, I just wish June would get here faster. :)

Micaela

Yeh I love that this tour covers everywhere :) and yeh going by yourself will be fine .. Wow there is quite a few of us from Australia goin … Are use all on Facebook ?

Blake Francis

dayum that is really close seeing as though one of my jobs is in surfers and another in broad beach, you would know Radio Metro and 90.9 Seafm then? cause i work for them ahha yeah well you guys are the first people i know are going on it and we are all australian so thats pretty good
    yeah Im on facebook Blake Francis if you want to add me.

• 11 Dec 2012 Anna said

Anna

You work for them… That is so cool and yeah extremely close.
    And yeah I have Facebook too, it’s Annelies Maxwell :)

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.