Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European Experience 20 August 2009!!!!!!

3 Feb 2009 perthbeachgirl said

Default_avatar
Hi contikiers,
who elese is on this tour- where are you from, what are your plans?
:-)
  • 1 Mar 2009 Kat said

Kat

hey
    i’m Kat i’m on the same tour i’m 23 from melb and i’m so excited. Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->
    Kat

• 2 Mar 2009 Kat said

Kat

hey
    sorry just realised i only answered half your question. i’traveling a before going to canada then a week in europe before the tour and 2 to 3 weeks after to do some more traveling then i week in bangkok and home. what are your plans????
    Kat

• 13 May 2009 Kat said

Kat

hey
    my friend sarah is coming to she all booked woot woot
    i’m so exctied

• 15 May 2009 europe09 said

Default_avatar

hey

my name is jits from perth just signed up to the tour : ) im going to be in UK for 2 weeks before and after tour

jits

• 17 May 2009 Ash said

Default_avatar

Hey,
    My name is Ashleigh, Im 21 from the sunshine coast. Im traveling alone but visiting my aunty in England before and after the tour, then having a stopover on the way home in Hong Kong.

• 20 May 2009 Kat said

Kat

hey
    it’s good to see there is more then 3 of us on the tour are any of u guys finishing your tour in amsterdam me and sarah are going to then maybe head to spain then back to germany for october fest and back to england for a few days. our plans arnt set yet any of u guys know what your doing after any ideas were we should go?

• 20 May 2009 europe09 said

Default_avatar

hey

ill be doing the whole tour and finish up in uk im gonna do more travel after the tour, im looking to go to scotland and maybe greece. are you guys on facebook if u wanna add me my email address is airjits@hotmail.com

jits

the count down has begun Cool<!--graemlin::cool:-->

• 25 May 2009 Kat said

Kat

hey
    add me to if you guys want funky_chick_e@hotmail.com
    and amsterdam is the last city we go to the last day is just going back to london.

• 24 Jun 2009 perthbeachgirl said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone,
    sorry about the delayed reply- my work has been crazytown- i now have two weeks til takeoff. Im heading to the US for a bit before over to europe.

Cant wait to unwind on contikie,
    Sol

• 5 Jul 2009 Explorer1129172 said

Default_avatar

hey all!

i’m on the tour as well!
    26, male from Sunshine Coast (melbourne before that)

very excited! never traveled before, and doing it on my own!

• 6 Jul 2009 europe09 said

Default_avatar

six weeks to go Razzer<!--graemlin::p--> should be an awesome trip

• 12 Jul 2009 Explorer1142725 said

Default_avatar

Hey Everyone!
    Im Sarah 22 from Canada! YAY!!! Ill be on the tour with everyone too. Kat is my friend she has already posted on here. I am really excited and can’t wait to see Europe.

Have a great day everyone!! Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> See ya soon

• 13 Jul 2009 Calvz777 said

Default_avatar

Im Calvin 19 from Auckland, NZ, my cousin Kara (20) and r so excited for it all! We’ll hang in London for a bit and then up to Liverpool to visit family after we finish. See u all soon!

• 18 Aug 2009 Kat said

Kat

hey
    pre tour meeting tomorrow everyone i’m so excited sarah and i cant wait to meet you all and start seeing more of europe. is any one staying at the royal national tomorrow night?
    kat

• 20 Aug 2009 Jeramie said

Default_avatar

Hi all!
    My name is Jeramie (I’m a girl w a guys name lol) and I’m from New Jersey, USA. I leave for London on Saturday and get in Sunday morning. I’m traveling on my own and I would love to meet up w anyone before the trip begins! Let me know Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion