Community_discussions_small  

Question

Booking confirmation?

29 Nov 2012 Rachel asked

Rachel

Hey guys,
I recently booked a tour through my travel agency for Jan 2014.. (I know I'm planning pretty early, but now I get the early bird specials :P ). I have paid for it in full and have all my invoices from the travel agents but I haven't received any confirmation of booking from Contiki or the travel agency. I spoke to my agent and she said it was because I hadn't booked my flights yet (As the dates I want are not available yet) and that once I have booked my flights I would get confirmation??
Anyone else had the same problem or know if that is right??
Anyway, I have plenty of time to find out but you know what they say about curiosity!!

Thankyou! :)

• 29 Nov 2012 RJ1817 said

RJ1817

well, I doubt she would lie to you…

SInce you haven’t picked your exact date yet, they can’t send you your booking information

• 30 Nov 2012 Rachel said

Rachel

I didn’t think she was lying to me! She just wasn’t too sure either! :)
    I have picked a specific date for my tour just not the flights yet as they are not out that far in advance.
    Thank you for your lovely response.
    Rachel.

• 1 Dec 2012 Nikki said

Nikki

You should still be able to get your booking number by calling contiki, I booked through a travel agent and I had to call and get my number so I could check in online and join the meet up.

• 1 Dec 2012 Rachel said

Rachel

Awesome, thank you very much! :)

• 3 Dec 2012 kels_0892 said

kels_0892

I’ve booked a tour for May ‘13 & still haven’t got my stuff from contiki yet either but i have my paperwork from the travel agent, she told me that contiki don’t send all their paperwork out until about 3-4 weeks before your tour departs, but like Nikki said if you call them they could probz give it to you =)

• 3 Dec 2012 Rachel said

Rachel

Yeahh that is what I was told, I’m really more curious than anything as I’m sure all the paperwork will come when it is meant to!! I will give them a call tomorrow and double check! I hope you have a good tour Kelsey! :)

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.