Community_discussions_small  

Question

Ultimate European + Egypt april 2013?

29 Nov 2012 smylie asked

Default_avatar

Hey, I am booking to this tour starting from the 10th of april. Just wanted to see if anyone else was booking the same tour?

• 15 Jan 2013 Deni said

Deni

Hi! my friend And I will be on this tour :)

• 15 Jan 2013 smylie said

Default_avatar

OMG! I put this up like a month ago, I did not think anybody would respond. I was pretty sure the only person I would meet on this trip is the tour guide. Thanks for replying, glad to know I will not be alone.

• 28 Jan 2013 charlie said

charlie

Hi , I have just booked this tour as well and am looking soooo forward to it :)

see use on the 10th :)
  • 1 Feb 2013 smylie said

Default_avatar

Hey charlie, are you going on the tour by yourself or are you part of a group?

• 1 Feb 2013 charlie said

charlie

Hi , well my friend was due to come on the tour with me but his gf weren’t happy with it so I took the plunge and just booked myself lol :) how about yourself ? I really hope I’m not the only one going on there own aha

• 2 Feb 2013 smylie said

Default_avatar

I will be traveling by myself. I asked heaps of friends if they were interested but everyone couldn’t afford it, were already going somewhere or too difficult to plan with. I am happy to go on my own because I only have to worry about me.

• 10 Feb 2013 charlie said

charlie

yeah I couldn’t wait no longer so just decided to book it aha :) when I booked the tour, the guy who I spoke to mentioned about staying at the hotel the night before we depart as there is some sort of meal or something, is anyone else doing this?

• 13 Feb 2013 smylie said

Default_avatar

Yeah I will staying at the hotel and was told there was a meal the night before. Awesome. I guess that is where we will meet

• 1 Mar 2013 Deni said

Deni

We’ll be meeting with everyone in Paris I’m pretty sure, that’s where we will be before the tour so no point going to London for a day and then back to Paris! So excited, it’s come around so quickly :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Top Discussions

Discussions Details

Last response over 1 year

This question was posted about almost 2 years ago. It has been discussed 9 times.

3 people are following this discussion.

• Default_avatar
  • Deni
  • charlie

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.