Community_discussions_small  

Question

ANYONE DO SPANISH SPREE TO TOMORROWLAND IN 2012?

30 Nov 2012 DanielleR1229 asked

Default_avatar

Hi all--

Was thinking about doing the Sanish Spree July 14-27 2013and then ending it with a trip to Belgium for TOMORROWLAND! If you arent familiar with it, youtube it!

Was there anyone that did this last year? I know the spanish spree is ending in Madrid and was wondering if anyone used Tomorrowland's travel package to get to Belgium..

This would be my first CONTIKI adventure so all the information you have is GREAT!!

Thanks so much

Danielle

• 1 Dec 2012 CarolineSC said

CarolineSC

I think we just need to do the last week of running of the bulls and then we’ll hangout in Madrid for a couple of days before the start of Tomorrowland. I’m ok with an easy tent but the relax room sounds a bit better. At least will each get to sleep in our own beds. I’m super excited! Can’t wait until they release more info.

• 1 Dec 2012 Ell said

Ell

heyy r u guys doing running of the bulls then tomorrow land?.. thats my plane too! im diong a tour that ends the end of june then heading straight to spain

• 1 Dec 2012 missnep said

Default_avatar

im keen, coming from oz, spanish spree and tomorrowland :)

• 1 Feb 2013 Linus said

Linus

Relieved to see other people with the same idea.

Imagine, hitting up Barca, Ibiza, running with the bulls, then having the sickest party in belgium the world has ever seen!!!

was on a contiki last year, Euro Experience. Time of my life!

• 3 Feb 2013 Melissa said

Melissa

I’m planning of going to tomorrowland 2013 1st then European Horizon…anyone else have the same plan?

• 4 Feb 2013 dalmadz said

dalmadz

I plan on doing the spanish spree starting on the 9th then heading to tomorrowland. getting a flight package from madrid. the only thing is Id have 2 days to kill on my own in madrid

• 2 Sep 2013 vintagebarbie17 said

Default_avatar

I’m planning on doing this is 2014 – can any of you tell me what it was like? I am interested to know how the weather was, how much you would spend on food and drinks, what extra activities you would recommend, what you did inbetween contiki and tomorrowland and anything else you can say to a contiki/spain/tomorrowland newbie! :)

• 11 Nov 2013 Yourshining1 said

Yourshining1

Hey I am so keen to do this in 2014 was thinking of going on Spanish spree on the 9/07 and it ends 3 days before tomorrowland starts :) plus it is around $250 for a flight from Madrid to Belgium add me if anyone is keen to join not that keen to go by myself ahaha even though I will be doing the Spanish spree solo

• 13 Nov 2013 vintagebarbie17 said

Default_avatar
    Hey Yourshining1 I am pretty keen to do this! We could always head over together after Spanish Spree :)
  • 13 Nov 2013 Linus said

Linus

I did it this year. Utterly amazing. Tomorrowland tickets were the most difficult part though. Your best bet is getting global journey tickets outa Madrid. Also, the hotels and transport to and from TL is pretty awesome. Man! Ran with bulls to Ibiza to tomorrowland!!!? Best holiday yet! I’ll be seeing you there next year ;)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion