Brazil and Argentina experience, 2nd March 2013

30 Nov 2012 ShellieD asked

Hey.. just seeing who else is heading out on the Brazil and Argentina experience starting on the 2nd March 2013! I've just booked today... really excited about it :)

• 25 Dec 2012 beachlover85 said

Hi! I’ll be going on this tour as well :) Leaving San Francisco Feb 28 and arriving in Rio March 1 with a friend. Sooooo excited! Still need to set up my Visa for Brazil but other than that I’m ready to go. Is this your first contiki? Are you traveling with anyone?

• 2 Jan 2013 hannahmacdermott said

Me and my boyfriend are also booked on this trip. I cannot wait!

• 5 Jan 2013 ShellieD said

I won’t be on it now.. contiki rejected my booking.. through over booking or something.. gutted!!

• 15 Jan 2013 CaliBoy said

I’ll be on it…comin from Los Angeles. I’m actually travelin on my own to Panama for 2 weeks in Feb (Celebrating Carnival there – Join me!) and then I’ll be in Rio for 2 weeks w/my friend who lives in Cuiaba. Very excited as well! Hopefully I still have some energy left by the time our tour actually starts! ha ;)

• 18 Jan 2013 beachlover85 said

6 MORE WEEKS!! Did anyone else notice our tour is full now?!
    CaliBoy, soooo jealous you’re going on an extended trip. Wish I could take that much time off work!

• 18 Jan 2013 CaliBoy said

I’m in between graduating school for a 2nd degree and a new career so it was a no-brainer to get the heck out of the country for a month, cause who knows when I’ll get a chance to take off like this again! This will actually be my 3rd Contiki tour. I did a 45 day, 16 country Euro-Egypt tour in 2010 and a 2 week tour of just Spain back in 04 (when the traveling bug first bit me haha). Contiki or not…I just love traveling. Been on a few cruises too…love those. All you can eat 24/7…can’t beat that :-P

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.