Community_discussions_small  

Question

Sweet as South-2nd May. Guaranteed departure date?

3 Dec 2012 kels_0892 asked

kels_0892

Hey guys, is anyone else booked on the Sweet as South departing Christchurch on the 2nd of May, as it's not a guaranteed departure date so i was wondering how many people were booked on it.

• 4 Apr 2013 Todd said

Todd

hey kels, i saw you go to the meet up room, i’m on part of this trip, my tour is longer but there’s several different tours at one stage who combine to be in the same place at once, i’m rather exicted its getting closer to the date.

• 5 Apr 2013 kels_0892 said

kels_0892

Hey =)
    Yeah i joined the meet up, was so excited to get my documents!! I ended up changing to the tour departing Christchurch on the 30th of April, but still doing it =D

• 5 Apr 2013 Todd said

Todd

thats so good! i read up on my docs and considering all those optionals and did a budget and that, even more excited, my tour is the kiwiana panorama 14 days starting 2nd may at queenstown, i think most of the tours combine there, i jet into queenstown on 1st may.

• 7 Apr 2013 Kimberly said

Kimberly

Hello all! I will be on Sweet As South and will be arriving in Christchurch on May 1. Looking forward to meeting everyone!!

• 7 Apr 2013 Todd said

Todd

Kim! Hey! it’s going to be awesome! you should join the meet ups! there’s some cool people so far and i notice your doing Australia as well.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion