Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European Horizon Late 2010

19 Apr 2010 PT-95 said

Default_avatar
hi,

I am thinking about going on this trip later in the year. It seems good value for money, touching alot of the countries i would like to see.

I have some questions
1. Which is the best time to go Sept or Oct or Nov
2. In your day how much time is actually wasted driving from say London to Amsterdam, Amsterdam to Munich. Pretty much what im asking is do i spend most of my time in the bus?
3. Whats teh state of the accomidation. (9 nights accommodation: 2 nights in Contiki’s exclusive Swiss Chalet, 1 night in Contiki’s exclusive Austrian Gasthof, 3 nights in comfortable cabins in Contiki’s own villages, 2 nights in hotels & 1 night in a hostel). I understand its not 5* but the first thing the SO is going to ask is, "Is it clean".
4. Whats the food like (9 breakfasts (B) & 6 dinners (D) included in your food fund)
5. How much luggage can we take?
6. And other expenses?

Thanks
  • 19 Apr 2010 cdm115 said

cdm115

I believe that Euro Horizon is a concept tour and only runs until September or October. I like September personally.

Typically you’re spending about a half day on the bus, 4 or 5 hours. There may be an odd day that is longer or shorter too.

Accomodations are pretty basic, but clean (there is always one place that everyone questions.)

Take a look around on the boards, a lot of your questions have been asked and answered.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.