Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European Horizon Late 2010

19 Apr 2010 PT-95 said

Default_avatar
hi, <BR><BR>I am thinking about going on this trip later in the year. It seems good value for money, touching alot of the countries i would like to see.<BR><BR>I have some questions<BR>1. Which is the best time to go Sept or Oct or Nov <BR>2. In your day how much time is actually wasted driving from say London to Amsterdam, Amsterdam to Munich. Pretty much what im asking is do i spend most of my time in the bus?<BR>3. Whats teh state of the accomidation. (9 nights accommodation: 2 nights in Contiki’s exclusive Swiss Chalet, 1 night in Contiki’s exclusive Austrian Gasthof, 3 nights in comfortable cabins in Contiki’s own villages, 2 nights in hotels & 1 night in a hostel). I understand its not 5* but the first thing the SO is going to ask is, "Is it clean". <BR>4. Whats the food like (9 breakfasts (B) & 6 dinners (D) included in your food fund)<BR>5. How much luggage can we take?<BR>6. And other expenses?<BR><BR>Thanks
  • 19 Apr 2010 cdm115 said

cdm115

I believe that Euro Horizon is a concept tour and only runs until September or October. I like September personally.

Typically you’re spending about a half day on the bus, 4 or 5 hours. There may be an odd day that is longer or shorter too.

Accomodations are pretty basic, but clean (there is always one place that everyone questions.)

Take a look around on the boards, a lot of your questions have been asked and answered.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion