Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Adventurer June 2013

4 Dec 2012 Alyse asked

Alyse

Hi! I'm looking at booking the European Adventurer for the 21st of June and was wondering if anyone else has booked/ looking at those dates?

Also any reviews or tips would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks!

• 5 Dec 2012 Anna said

Anna

My best friend and I just booked on this trip but for the 14th June….I have heard so many good reviews about it :)

• 5 Dec 2012 Anna said

Anna

My best friend and I just booked on this trip but for the 14th June….I have heard so many good reviews about it :)

• 5 Dec 2012 Tahnee17 said

Tahnee17

Heey! I’m also looking into booking the European Adventurer for sometime in June, I just haven’t picked a date for sure yet, but this tour looks amazing!

• 5 Dec 2012 Tahnee17 said

Tahnee17

If you book this tour are you traveling by yourself or with friends?

• 7 Dec 2012 paige said

paige

Hi im 20 from Melbourne and also thinking about this trip in June July 2013! i will be travelling alone is anyone else travelling alone? :)

• 7 Dec 2012 Tahnee17 said

Tahnee17

hey! I’m 18 from Ontario, Canada, but I’ll be 19 when the tour leaves! I know that I’m booking this tour I just haven’t pick a date yet, but it will most likely be the one leaving on the 5th of June. My friend is looking into the trip right now, but isn’t for sure, if she can’t go I’ll be teaveling alone. :) it would be cool too meet people on my tour before we go :)

• 7 Dec 2012 paige said

paige

oh cool yeah i have to book one after the 22nd of June because that’s when my exams finish. so i was thinking the one on the 28th June. yeah definitely im a bit nervous to be going alone but i just really want to see Europe! have you been overseas before?

• 7 Dec 2012 Tahnee17 said

Tahnee17

ohh true, I can go really anytime in June so I could book that one too :) I just really want to know someone before I go, because I’m most likely traveling alone as well. I’m the same though! I just really want to see Europe before I go off to university, and this tour does it all :p and yes, I’ve been to Italy before and a few places in the Caribbean. :) what about you?

• 9 Dec 2012 paige said

paige

oh awesome! yeah i want to do the tour before i have to go and get a real job after uni haha. Im the same it would be good to know someone before i go :) Ive always wanted to go to the Caribbean but i think ill focus on Europe for the moment lol :P ive been to america a few years ago and around south east Asia and India earlier this year for 3 months but i went with my boyfriend and he cant get the time off for this trip :( what are you going to study?

• 9 Dec 2012 Nate said

Nate

theres about 10 of us that we know of so far booked on the June 7th Departure. well, thats the date it shows for Australians and Kiwis, im pretty sure that for americans it shows a slightly different date because you get a few extras included :) but yes. June 7th leaving london :)

• 9 Dec 2012 Tahnee17 said

Tahnee17

the Caribbean is where you want to go for a relaxing vacation, but Europe is where to go when you want to see and do a lot! :p and ohh that sucks :( but you’ll meet lots of new people! :) and I think that I want to study tourism management. I LOVE to travel so if I could get a job that allows me to do it that would be awesome! :) and Nate, that’s awesome! I’m still not sure what date I’m booking the tour for yet :( I can book for anytime in June though, so I might end up booking that one! :) but the one for Canadians says that it departs on the 5th… but your flight to London is probably shorter than mine would be.

• 10 Dec 2012 Rionaa said

Rionaa

I also may potentially leave this day or the one for June 7th, also coming from canada!

• 10 Dec 2012 Micaela said

Micaela

hay i have booked the European Adventurer trip with my friend we have booked 14th of June

• 16 Dec 2012 paige said

paige

im thinking the one on the 28th of June just because i cant leave any earlier because of exams :(

• 30 Jan 2013 Nano said

Nano

i just booked 21st of june yeowwwww !!!!

• 13 Feb 2013 breanne said

breanne

my brother and I just booked for the 21st of June! both 21 coming from Canada :)

• 17 Feb 2013 Alex said

Alex

my boyfriend and i are booked on the 21st of june too :)

• 6 Apr 2013 Kyle said

Kyle

Booked on this tour too :)

• 6 Oct 2013 Liv! said

Liv!

Hey :) I just booked the 20th of June :) I plan on also staying an extra week and travelling around the UK :)

• 6 Oct 2013 Liv! said

Liv!

I just booked the 20th of june!!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion