Community_discussions_small  

Question

Greek Island Hopper July or August 2013???

5 Dec 2012 Marie asked

Marie

I'm looking into going next summer to the greek island hopper, wondering if any are going or have been and have recommendations?

• 6 Dec 2012 nathan said

nathan

hey marie im doing the greek island hopping on the 16th of july people of said that it is amazing i cant wait first trip over seas aswell

• 7 Dec 2012 tahlia said

tahlia

Hi Marie! i am also looking to do the greek island hopper but still undecided about july or august!!

• 7 Dec 2012 Megan said

Megan

Hey, I’m all booked for July 4th! I hear nothing but awesome things about Greek Island Hopping, it should be a blast. I’m going solo and I can’t wait :)

• 8 Dec 2012 Marie said

Marie

I’m so excited!!! Looks beautiful place! I think ios is supposed to be the big party place, right? I’ll be booking in January I believe. I’ll let you know what I decided :)

• 8 Dec 2012 Megan said

Megan

Actually all 3 islands have pretty epic nightlife from what I’ve heard! But yeah, Ios is supposed to be the best party place. Mykonos has Paradise Beach though, which I’ve heard great things about… you just like drink all day long and dance and stuff, sounds so cool. Basically the whole trip is going to be awesome haha I’m excited! :) Definitely let me know what date you end up booking and maybe I’ll be seeing you in July!

• 9 Dec 2012 Marie said

Marie

Hey Megan! I was looking at the departure dates and is it the only that officially leaves on July 3rd. I’m leaning towards that date to….

• 9 Dec 2012 Megan said

Megan

Yes, that’s the one! You should do it! There are 3 of us already booked (that I know of at least). We actually have a facebook group so if you do end up booking that one, I’ll send you the link so you can join! :)

• 10 Dec 2012 Marie said

Marie

Sweet! Thalia you should come too :)

• 10 Dec 2012 Megan said

Megan

Yeah Thalia you should join us, it’ll be awesome! Marie, when are you thinking you’ll book it? Haha I’m excited

• 10 Dec 2012 Kerstin- Lee said

Kerstin- Lee

Hi Marie,

Im looking at going on May 14th 2013 for the Greece Island hopper as it’s in the summer (us Aussies love the summer lol) .. this will be my first travels over sea’s & i’m excited & nervous.

K

• 11 Dec 2012 Marie said

Marie

I’ll be booking next month :) I’m so pumped. I may visit another country just before and head to Athens on the 3rd or 4th. Kerstin, are you for sure heading there in may?

• 11 Dec 2012 Kerstin- Lee said

Kerstin- Lee

Awesome.. I’m excited & it’s 6 months till I leave. I booked based on weather over there & it say’s April/May are the warmer months. Hope my reasearch was precise.

Kerstin- Lee

But yes… May it is for me! Leave approved :-)
    K

• 11 Dec 2012 Megan said

Megan

Europe’s summer is May-September, but the hottest months are June, July, and August. Anytime is a good time to be in Greece though! I just chose July because it’s peak season and it worked well with my time off work and whatnot. :) I’ll be arriving in Athens on July 1st (that’s when my London to Athens tour ends) so I’m hoping I’ll be able to meet up with some people on our GIH tour before it starts!

• 11 Dec 2012 Dave_f6 said

Default_avatar

awesome to see heaps of people booked already, July 1st for me

Kerstin- Lee

Peak season in July & that’s the hottest months!!!!! Gee maybe I should revaluate my tour dates & go then.

• 11 Dec 2012 Megan said

Megan

Yeah Kerstin I hear that July is the best time to go! I did a lot of research on the weather and everything and in the summertime, it’s sunny every day and hardly ever rains… sounds perfect to me haha. Plus the nightlife is apparently amazing so that’s something to look forward to as well! July 4th is a guaranteed departure, you should join us :)

• 11 Dec 2012 tahlia said

tahlia

Hi guys! i think i will come on the 4th of july just because there are so many others booked for then! yay so excited will hopefully be paid for by next week! :)

• 11 Dec 2012 Megan said

Megan

Yaaayyy that’s so exciting! I’m glad you’re booking it too! Feel free to join the facebook group, here’s the link: http://www.facebook.com/groups/128627867288592/

• 18 Dec 2012 Sarah.Jane said

Sarah.Jane

Hey ! Im just about to book in for the 4th of July also… So excited/nervous, first time travelling and I’m going solo.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion